Chapter 37

New life...

I woke up to warmth , I slowly opened my eyes hopeing it was Hisoka. But no it was not a dream it was reality.. I'm still in this sinful bed with the boss his sleeping form was hugged around me like a mother cat.

I want Hisoka back! I miss him to much, I love him to much to lose him!, I thought.
I planned my plan and slowly tried to slip out of the man's sleeping form.

As I did I slipped on a big shirt not careing what I looked like anymore. I looked back at the sleeping man and slowly slipped out the door. I kept my presence hidden away so none could know I was here.

I walked down this long hallway the sounds of giggling was around the corner getting closer. I leaned on the wall to fall in a hole in the wall that hid me.
As I watched to see who was walking by. I looked and saw a redheaded ... A lit heavy set then a man..
With also red hair then realisation hit me that was Hisoka. But why was this girl hung around him? They stopped in front of the door next to the hole I was hideing in. As I saw this girl rap her arms around him I felt warm tears roll off my face. He closed in and... Kissed her... I saw no held back emotion from him... How long have I been gone?

I've been threw so much pain in my life and this one... Hit me literally broke every emotion that I have held back. I sat shaking in this hidin hole. As I watched them pull away and walk into this room. And the hole I was hiddin in also showed the room..

I saw her push him on the bed and got on top, she didn't waste any time. 2 minutes passed and they were already doing it.

My heart broke more and more. I held it in bit the more I held in I couldn't breath. I left that hole not wanting anymore of this. I walked back to the bosses room lucky he was still a sleep. I walked in and walked to the bathroom and locked it. Emotions few at me like a ton of bricks I felt my self fall to the floor and cryed out in silence. Nothing left for me in this world to love or have emotion to bo longer... I truly felt like I could sleep in darkness forever.... Everything went black and that was the end of my love for Hisoka...

Hisoka pov

I've waited almost a year for Laira to come back, she promised me she would be ok but nothing was in that promise.

We have a new member with red hair- big boobs. But didn't seem all as powerful as Laira... But she seemed amusing to me so why not let go and have fun?~

The red head is Scarlet Marble Jean or just Scarlet.~
She is very amusing she flirts seems to want this friendship to go farther.~

A few days pass and she comes up to me in the hallway and pushes Mr to the wall and takes control she kisses me... Like Laira did but Laira was softer and easy but this woman was different she was really wanting to take this farther~ and so it did.

We went to my room and stopped at my door. She was so cute she looked up at me. The lust side of me caved in and leaned down and kissed her from what seemed forever then we went in the room, she didn't wait she took control and we did it~
Looks like I have from my New toy.. sorry Laira...~
_________________________
So guys ik its a twist but it's a good twist. You will read more about Hisoka .

Everyone should know how he likes things that amuse him. So love y'all
Comment or like bye!