34 Worries Past Dream

Can you show me your dream...~?

"Welcome newbie", a blonde guy said with a gay looking smile.

I looked up to him and grinned and nodded a little.
" you seem amusing", I say smirking.. That must have made Hisoka twitch a little because he had came to sit next to me with protectly arm over me.

I had stealed a glance at him. And he had his eyes closed. I talked a little more to the weird blonde guy. Till the boss stood up.
" alright guys let's head out, oh yes Hisoka show Laira the ropes", as we started walking out of the building.

"Already a mission?", I question with a confused look. Hisoka slowly looked at me and smirked.
"I guess so",~ he said lowly.

*feels Gon and Killua nen*

I look over my shoulder to see Gon and Killua walking and laughing. I felt a grin form on my face .How I just wanted to run over there and hug them....
But I have a mission and I can't in danger them.

I put my hood on and concealed my nen so they couldn't pick it up.

I caught one last glimpse of them laughing of the unknown danger they were close to, and I felt a small tear run down my face. I quickly rubbed it away and disappeared with the crowd of people.

Back flash***
"Can you show me your dream?",
my mother asked.

I slowly nodded and closed my eyes as she put her head on mine.
I saw flashes of the dream but then. She pulled away from me with tears running down her face.

" how blessed you are my child but also cursed to the future", she said with tears running off her face.

Out of insincereity I put my hand on her cheek ," don't worry mama I will be ok", I said with a unsure smile on my face but made it brave.

I felt all of a sudden sleepy," why mother?", I said sleepy. "It's to protect you , your our last blood line after tonight of your dream is tonight ", she said with tears but a brave face.

I passed out on this night. The night of today my life had died and was awoken to a new life of fear and awakening of new powers.

From this same day I got stronger I will not fail my clan.
I will kill Phantom Troupe.... Even if that means killing the people I love to complete that goal.

All for my clans death...
Can you show me a new dream? Or relive the hell of the past...
____________________________________
Well it's fall break for meh.
So Idk so much about written more this week or not. But I'll try.

Love y'all