chapter 17

..... Finally I can avenge my family...

I smiled so evily at the thoughts of taking vengeance. Time to move on.

I got back into the exam room just in time for Killua an Illums fight. I stood thier an cheered, you got this Killua!!, I screamed.
As Kurapika an Leo did as well.

He looked at us with annoyed yet amused look. A grinned as big as I could. I could feel Hisoka tense a little. I just looked at him with a innocent look.

He looked at me amused with a bit of jealousy. Well that's cute, I smirked at him.

Now annoyed about being called cute.
I caught some of the words being thrown between then I heard 'Gons' name leave Illums lips.

My full attention was on Illum. I saw Killua in shock more the word of scared.

Gons my friend I would never hurt him, Killua yelled.

But your a killer, killers dont need friends, he's just like all the others another victim in life. Illum said.

I'm tired of being alone, Gon would never betray me!, Killua yelled with tears.

Well if he is that worthy I shall kill him for you, Illum moved.

Not even thinking I stood in front of the door to Gon. Leo, Kurapika, an the bald guy to.

I just stared at him with venom running threw my eyes. I could feel my eyes change color.

You can't kill anyone here or you can't be a hunter, I said threw my teeth.

Oh right so that means all I got to do is make Killua back down, he said acting dumb.

I let my tense in my blood slow down. Killua did end up loseing. Ugh!! I was about to go hit Illum but I was going to wait what Gon would want to do.

I went to check on Gon. Just as I opened the door I saw Killua over Gon... They were kissing?? What the hell??

Uhh.... What the hell?

Killua looked up with tears in his eyes an run Out of the room bumping into one of the examiners. I stood Thier every confused then just looked at Gon.
He slept through that?...
I guess he did.. I guess I'll just stay here with him till he wakes up.

____________________________________

Srry if it was a short chapter , but please comment on your thoughts of the twists that I put in.. maybe some bxb.

Idk... But love y'all ( ^ω^)