chapter 44

Better to fight for something than live for nothing~ Unknown.

"Yes sir?", I say sitting in front of him.

" do you know the trouble you and my son are about to make?", he says looking me dead in the eye.

I sit in silence then look him back in the eyes. " yes sir, anything to help a friend", I say smileing a little of not knowing what I got into.

He backed away and nodded, in this time Killua popped his head in.

" are we ready", he says bored. I giggle a little bit then turn serious.

His father gets up and I have never seen a guy that tall before, especially with long golden hair...

I went to get up but something poked me making me sit there, as I looked under my leg to see a black ring with ... My clans symbol of it!

I quickly took it and hid it my pocket and got up to walk out the door. As I walked out I sensed Illums presence as I look over to see a small girl with short black hair and a komoto on.

She looks up shyly at me and quickly looked down before walking away. Very strange....

I could sense something was off as I followed Killua and he's father down steps. Like one step closer to death as it waits for us at the bottom.

I held my weapon close to the unfamiliar ora at the bottom of the stairs. It was sad and depressingly sickening almost deathly to me.

The feeling of being threatened could not leave me. As we arrived at the bottom Killua stood by me and we saw a large door with his father next to it.

" are you sure this is what you want Killua, if you do this you will not have your family's truth again", his father spook with deep sorrow.

Killua nodded as he looked at me for approval. As I smile and nod his father quickly opened the door.

Once opened it was the complete opposite of what I was expecting . It had bears, pillows a beautiful room but there was a problem no Windows.... Or a way outside.. like a bird trapped in a cage. With nothing to bond with..

The my eyes land on her, a girl with brown choppy hair , eyes like Killua. She was the cutest thing I have seen.

Killua started walking to her. Her expression changed a whole demener from lonely to happy.

The door shuts behind us as she looks at me. Her eyes were soft.

" who is that big brother?", she says with a smile.

Killua looks at me a little worried," this is my friend Laira, she's rare like you are so I need you to be nice to her, she could be your big sister",.

" would you like to have a big sister?", Killua asked her.

She sat there looked at me then back to Killua.

She smiled so big and nodded really fast as she stood and ran to hug me.

I bent down and hugged her back. " I guess she likes you", Killua says smiling for what seemed like a million years.

" what would you like me to call you?", I asked the little girl as she played with my hair.

" alluka-San", she smiled big.
" Well I like you alluka-San", I smiled at her.

" Killua can you play with me?", alluka asked him as he smiled and nodded.

I watched as she made a gun hand and pretended to shot Killua as his head disappeared.

She laughed at him as he popped his head back out.
She asked him to do two more things then after he finished the last request from her. A dark ora formed around her as her pretty little face disappeared and another appeared.

Soulless eyes with a murderous smile. " Laira do not be afraid of her, this is alluka still it's just her other side , she's here to make our wishes", Killua said looking at me then back at alluka and picking her up.

" if anyone attacks us they will be killed and were allowed to be free and if were not down the hill in 5 minutes kill... Mother, kiss my cheek when the 5 minutes are up", Killua said to alluka.

"Ok", alluka said with a emotionless expression but still smiled.

"Alright let's go the count down starts now", Killua said as the door opened.

_____________________________

Hope you guys enjoy

I'll be joining my toy soon~

Don't forget me~
~ forever your magician

Vote&comment whatever..