CH-30 - The Heirs

It was late evening when trio arrived, the imposing gate swung open lika a Pandora's door itself had been unlocked, revealing a world of hidden secrets and untold power, manned by heavily armed security carrying AK-47s. This was no ordinary entrance; it was a threshold into a realm where every detail mattered.

The Magnum Estate's size could take anyone's breath away. It was set on vast grounds adorned with towering trees and a shimmering stream winding through the property. The whole mansion was designed by a renowned architect with an exceptionally talented team.

Evelyn stood at the mansion's grand entrance beside her tall 17-year-old second son, Derek, who had dark hair and deep grey eyes, just like Donovan. Her two pampered princesses, Dahlia and Debra, were both 16 years old, blond just like their father. Dahlia with her blue eyes, and Debra, with light grey eyes, flanked her other side. They were all there to welcome the trio home.

Evelyn's eyes sparkled with pride as they were dismounting from their bikes. Her son and nephews were back home after years.

"Welcome back, boys!" and a symphony of fireworks erupted, painting the twilight with vibrant bursts of red, gold, and blue.

The colorful explosions celebrated the homecoming of her son and nephews, making their hearts swell with joy. It was a magnificent welcome, a moment where the brilliance of the fireworks matched the happiness on the faces below.

After the breathtaking fireworks display, everyone made their way into the magnificent mansion.

Debra, Unable to contain her excitement, one of the twins, eagerly inquired, "Brothers, what surprises do you have in store for us?" Her hand wrapped around her older brother's.

Donovan smiled at her excitement. "Let's go inside first," he replied, affectionately brushing his hand over Debora's head.

The familiar environment, the familiar smell of home. The mansion was just as Donovan remembered, a blend of elegance and comfort.

The scent of freshly baked bread wafted from the kitchen, mingling with the earthy aroma of the surrounding woods that always seemed to linger.

Evelyn led the way. Derek walked beside Logan, already peppering them with questions about their journey. Dahlia and Debra whispered and giggled, speculating about the gifts they might have brought.

As they entered the spacious living room, the anticipation was almost tangible. "Alright, alright," Donovan conceded.

"We did bring something special for you all, but first, let's sit down and catch up a bit."

Meanwhile, Mr. Sohn and security personnel arrived with four shopping bags and placed them in front of Donovan.

Donovan looked at his baby sisters with such love, just like when they were newly born, and gave each of them a present.

Debra and Dahlia pounced on the gift bags, eager to uncover their surprise:

A classic white cotton T-shirt with the iconic Gucci logo on the front

A pair of high-quality, slim-fit denim jeans with embroidered logo details

A Gucci belt with a signature logo buckle

A stylish pair of sneakers

A chic handbag from Gucci's latest collection

These items were versatile, comfortable, and perfect for casual wear or layering.

"Love you, Nova!" they exclaimed in unison.

Donovan placed a gift box in his mother's hand. It was a stunning Bvlgari B.zero1 Necklace, an exquisite blend of ancient Roman heritage and contemporary allure crafted from luxurious 18k yellow gold.