CH.23- Phone calls

This chapter contains a mature scene - Physical and mental abuse.

Hearing the awful comments from their classmates: trying to teach a lesson to a girl for standing up against school bullying, the whole school worked against her?

The Trios were raised by a resilient mother with strong principles, particularly regarding how to treat women.

"This is a chaotic jungle, teeming with wild, unruly beasts. It needs a king to bring order." Declared Donovan to the group.

Kai, Logan and Donovan left the event and started to look for Liora.

Before they could walk further, Logan turned and grabbed Donovan's shoulder to stop him. "What are you planning to do?"

"I am going to correct my mistakes."

Logan fell silent.

Kai pulled out his phone. "Mr. Sohn, arrange to deliver mine and Logan's bikes in one hour, and get an SUV ready as well. "

"Mr. Rothschild, should I send some extra men?

"No need, Mr. Sohn."

Liora was on the bed, writhing in pain. She wanted to fight back, but her hands were tied, and her injured leg was making it impossible to resist. Andreas, with his legs apart, knelt over her, one hand gripping her hair, the other poised ready to tear her clothes.

A loud ringtone shattered the moment, turning everyone's attention towards the direction of the sound. Ronnie, without hesitation, grabbed his phone and answered.

"Hey! You just called at the right time, bro!" his voice buzzing with excitement. It was his best friend's call, and he couldn't wait to give him an interesting update.

"You will be so excited to know what we have caught here. "

"Is it?"

"You have no clue, it's fucking awesome! This bitch is mind-blowing."

"Bitch." 'Whoosh,' An eerie sound slicing through like a blade cutting through the wind, from the other end of the phone could be heard.

"We can't wait to see the treasure underneath those clothes."

"Treasure." Whoosh.

"After tonight, she will be in our palm. You wait; we will share her video in our private chat."

"I sense the exhilaration coursing through your voice, Ronnie." Whoosh.

"It's not just that, my friend. It's the raw testosterone she stirs up in us." Ronnie laughed, looking at Liora. "She is like a magnet for desire. She is perfect...."

Before he could complete his sentence, he heard four rapid whooshing sounds. Whoosh whoosh whoosh whoosh.

"She is a perfect doll." The voice on the other end remarked.

"Doll?" Ronnie's expression suddenly turned stiff at the sound of that word like a warning bell.

"What did you do, Ronnie?"

Andreas did not have any patience left to listen to Ronnie's phone call. He looked at her wounded lips, now even redder from the fresh blood. He wanted to taste her blood. He wanted to taste her lips. He pulled her closer, his lips inches from hers. She tried to move her face away, but Andreas grabbed her hair even more tight to make her feel pain for trying to avoid him.

"You are a beast," Liora mumbled.

Caspian heard her voice. And it ached him; it ached him so much that, no matter how many piles of bricks he had built around his heart to make it stable, they all crumbled in an instant.