Ch-36- A little more

Life in L.A. was splendid for the Trio. Over the past two years, they had not just forged strong connections with their business partners but also earned a reputation as the best party hosts in the city.

Their invitations were eagerly awaited, not just for the business deals they facilitated but also for the extravagant experiences they offered.

At their parties, guests' desires were fulfilled through lucky draws, not just any desire but the most difficult one they could ever imagine achieving in their lifetime. The Trios would turn them into reality.

The Magnum, The Rothschild, and The Wolfsgang were delighted with their heirs' productivity and success.

Despite their impressive social dominance, one noticeable void existed: a connection with the Glaciers.

Despite attending the same university, Caspian and the Trio, never needed to form a bond. They existed in separate spheres, almost deliberately ignoring each other as if they were invisible to one another's eyes.

After the all-night party after the race, Donovan, Logan, and Kai, accompanied by their girlfriends, travelled to The Grove in separate cars with drivers, still groggy from the previous night's drinks.

The Grove was located near the historic Farmer's Market, a popular destination for the affluent and everyday shoppers seeking food and retail therapy.

Over the past two years in L.A., Donovan had developed a reputation on the campus for dating multiple women. Despite his charm, none of his relationships lasted more than two months due to his partners' perceived mistakes or missteps.

However, Rihana defied expectations by staying with him for a surprisingly long four months, showing a shrewdness that set her apart from his previous girlfriends.

How did she achieve it? By following simple rules.

Never dye her hair brown like many of his former girlfriends had done in attempts to have a different look. Instead, she maintained her natural blonde silky hair.

Secondly, her choice of perfume was carefully calculated. She avoided the typical floral fragrances that Donovan detested, opting instead for distinctly different scents that were more appealing to his senses.

Donovan preferred any figure to an hourglass figure. She had a slender, model-like physique that intrigued him.

Above all, she adhered to the most important rule: never to call him "baby" or use the term in his presence. This boundary was not to be crossed, as it held strangely significant meaning in Donovan's world.

This strategic move ensured that she never fell into the trap that had led to the downfall of many of Donovan's previous relationships.

Kai and Logan, in their infinite wisdom, never once made the mistake of teasing him about his strict rules. They understood the gravity of the situation perfectly.

After all, why poke the bear (or, in this case, the lion) when you could just admire it from a safe and decidedly intact distance?

They settled into their seats at the Cheesecake Factory, enjoying the comfort and ambience of the classy place. With sunglasses shielding their eyes from the bright sunlight, they leaned back, fully relaxed, while their three female partners sat sophisticatedly.

Outside on the terrace, they had a view of the fountain, where people strolled by, pausing to snap selfies. It was a bustling weekend, and the place was teeming with visitors.

Each ordered a stack of pancakes with different toppings, paired with cold coffee to counter the day's warmth.

At the same time, Rachel, Daran, and Liora strolled through The Grove for shopping. Rachel was serious when she told Liora about her shopping spree last night.