CH- 25 - Let's play love

Caspian lay on the beach of California under the sun, sunbathing in his swimsuit with his hands casually locked behind his head. Beside him, his friend James Anderson relaxed in the same posture.

The beach looked private. Apart from the two, there were only five other people: four attendants catering to their needs and a striking figure emerging from the ocean.

Pearl Sinclair, the woman from the café, stepped out of the water in a stunning two-piece bikini from Versace's latest collection. The deep blue fabric contrasted beautifully with her tanned skin, making the designer piece stand out.

Her augmentation-plumped lips were a luscious shade of pink, enhancing her striking appearance. The bandeau top, with delicate gold chain straps, accentuated her ample breasts, which were noticeably more prominent due to implants. The high-cut, form-fitting bottom highlighted her toned legs and flawless curves.

Caspian and James casually lowered their sunglasses to get a better view of Pearl as she approached, swaying her hips in a hypnotising way.

Pearl lay on her towel, nestled between Caspian and James, basking in the warm sunlight. She closed her eyes and asked,

"Why don't you live in the USA, Cas? We're having such a great time together here."

James grinned and winked at Pearl. "Don't you know, Cas? It'd be difficult for Pearl if one of us went missing."

Pearl laughed, playfully slapping James' arm. "You're right, James. I'd be lost without my dynamic duo."

Caspian propped himself up on one elbow, flashing a wide smile. "Maybe you guys should move to Italy then," his teeth gleaming in the sun. "Think about it, the beaches, the food, the romance..."

Pearl propped herself up on one elbow and leaned in, kissing Caspian gently on the lips. "Italy does sound tempting," she murmured against his lips.

James moved closer and kissed Pearl's neck, "It is."

Pearl turned her face and kissed James on his lips, her movements slow and deliberate. The connection between the three of them was a mix of playfulness and intimacy.

Caspian raised his hand, signalling to the attendants. "You can leave us for now." The servants nodded and discreetly exited the beach area, giving them their privacy.

Caspian leaned in closer with a mischievous glint. "Now, where were we?"

Pearl pulled back slightly, her lips still tingling from the kiss with James. She looked at both men, a smile playing on her lips. The three of them had their fun to their heart's content.

After two hours, Caspian reached for his phone. He quickly typed out a message. "Food and cocktails to the beach."

Pearl Sinclair, the granddaughter of the chairman of the staff and an essential advisor to the president, the secretary of defence, and the National Security Council, she had an impressive background.

James Anderson, known for his high-tech intelligence, was the son of an influential figure who owned a multinational technology company with global reach and the highest data server network.

After high secondary, Pearl and James enrolled in the university in California, where Caspian would spend a few more months in the USA before returning to Italy.

Like always Caspian playing his own games. Systematically, he made friends with James, and through James, he became friends with Pearl. And gradually, he earned their trust.

Pearl, who loved parties and drugs, was easy to influence. Caspian molded her into the way he wanted her to be.

"Maybe fewer girls would be less harm since I won't be here," Caspian chuckled, lifting his cocktail to his lips. "James, you'll need to handle Pearl carefully."