CH- 35 - Through her

Liora looked down to see if her dress was in place or if her black kitten heels looked perfect. She was satisfied with her appearance, so why did that rider eyed her legs? It felt like déjà vu to Liora.

Keeping those thoughts aside, she continued walking with her friends and spotted those three riders parking their bikes before removing their helmets.

They looked so familiar. The bikes, the riders—everything seemed like a scene replaying from the past.

She rummaged through the pages from the past to find the right one that could clear her thoughts. And then, she finally found it. She couldn't believe her eyes, and neither could Daran. They both rubbed their eyes and squinted, trying to get a clearer view. Was this real?

The pictures became clearer as the mist faded away. She finally had those three faces clearly in her mind along with their identity. Their old high school seniors stood just a few meters away, preparing for a race.

Nova, Kai, and Logan were all gearing up for a bike race on their Ducati Panigale V4 R. Liora's eyes instantly transfixed on one face. She couldn't take her eyes away from him.

In her mind, she compared the old picture of Nova with his current appearance. And boy he looked striking more than ever!

Nova, with his dark hair, looked fierce and determined. He had grown up to attain the height of a tower.

The signs of maturity were clearly visible on his handsome face. He still carried that serious look which suited him well in Liora's opinion. She didn't realise when her lips parted on their own as she kept staring at his charismatic form.

Tall and athletic, Kai had a confident smirk, while Logan, with his brooding expression, seemed focused and intense.

The makeshift racetrack was more clearly visible from where the spectators stood and watched. It was a large, abandoned parking lot illuminated by flickering streetlights.

The bikes varied in styles and colours. One rider confidently sat atop a black Ducati Monster, its powerful engine emitting a solid purr.

Another rider cruised on a Yamaha YZF-R6, adorned in a striking blue with white stripes, emanating an aura of speed and agility.

A Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R finished in matte green with black accents, exuded an aggressive presence.

A custom-built chopper shone under the lights while a vintage Harley-Davidson's rumbling engine resonated throughout the lot.

Several sportbikes, like those of Nova, Kai, and Logan, were scattered among the crowd. Their riders adjusted helmets and gloves, mentally priming themselves for the impending race.