Fish

Little changbin
Caregiver Chan

Chan pov

I sat at the kitchen table looking into the fish tank were I had noticed one of the fish was not eating its food and barley moving

I decided to move the fish into a separate tank to see the problem.

It was only in their for a few minutes until I had finally realized it was no longer with us.

"Poor fish.." I mumbled

I didn't think anything of it until it finally hit me.

This wasn't just one of the random fish it in the tank

It was a special one.

Changbins fish.

"Oh no.."

"Daddyy!" I quickly stood up and walked in front the tank to cover the fish that was clearly no longer living.

"Hey bubs? Did you have a good nap?"

Changbin nodded and he rally hugged me

"Fishy?" I looked down and sighed

"How about you go get dressed and we can go play outside?"

"Bu-"

"We can go get ice cream!" Clearly not being able to miss the chance to have ice cream, ran of the get out of his comfort clothes

I sighed taking a towel placing it over the smaller tank putting in out of reach until I knew what to do

It would only be a certain amount of time because bin would notice his fish isn't in the tank

I probably have u til the end of the day for him to notice

Great...

"Daddy help Binni..?" I turned around seeing the little strangling with his shirt and messy hair

I chuckled at the boy before nodding lightly leading him back the the room

No one pov

after chan had got changbin dressed, they walked hand in hand down the stairs.

"what does binbin want to do bub?" changbin thought for a second

"garden!" chan smiled and nodded lightly, leading the boy to the outside garden

changbin ran over the garden and jumped on his knees next the different types of flowers.

chan came behind him and kneeled down behind him holding his waist to make sure he didnt fall in the patch.

"whats your favorite flower hon?" bin smiled and pointed to the droppy like white flower.

"yeah? do you know the name?" changbin pouted and shook his head leaning down so he could smell the vagrant flower.

"snowdrop" chan said picked one of the flowers letting changbin smell it better.

"yummy..!"

***

"are you ready to go inside?" chan was getting pretty tired and needed to go and take a shower but couldnt leave the boy alone outside un-attended.

"yeah.." chan smiled standing up dusting off his pants.

"want to bring you flower crown?"

"cant carry.." he mumbled hands full of random flower he picked and wnated to bring with him.

chan smiled picking it up then placing it on the boys head

"there my flower prince." changbin smiled and skipped his way to the door.

"bin? would you like to play in here or watch a movie while daddy goes shower?" changbin nodded going onto the floor with all his flowers.

"okay ill be back baby.. if you need me yell" changbin watched as chan walked off and pouted.

"m' bored.." changbin looked around trying to find something to do until he remembered he never fed is fish.

usually he wasn't allowed to feed it alone but he was complete forgot just thinking about how he hadnt seen them all day.

"fishy!" looking into the tank. he struggled the find the small orange fish with the white stripes.

"fishy?"

changbin pov

i looked into the tank for a couple seconds confused why my fish wasnt in there.

its not like i couldnt reconise since theres only 3 other fish in the tank.

i looked around until i spot on a bowl sitting out with a towel covering it half way.

curious, i went over and moved the towel, only to see a fish at the bottom of the bowl not moving.

i looked at it and realized it looked very similar to my fish.

because it was.

i put my hand over my mouth and stared at it not knowing what to do.

"f-fishy gone..?" i felt a single tear roll down my face

this was the first pet i ever had, even though it juts a fish and easily replaceable, i still felt devasted that it was gone. i never lost anything to death so it being my first pet that died.. it hurt.

"bin? where did you go bub would you like to g-" i could feel chan standing behind me

"f-fishy gone?" i turned around looking in his eyes.

chan sighed nodding slightly

"im sorry bubs.. it passed this morning and i wasnt sure how to tell you.. im really sorry." .

i just hugged him

"are you upset?"

i nodded

"why fishy leave me? i bad owner?" chan patted my back

"my bubs of course not it was just his time, he must have loved having you as his owner he just.. had to go." i nodded sadly putting my forehead on his chest.

"how about we burry him baby? we can have a funeral for him then we can cuddle?"

"can i burry fishy in the garden?" chan nodded

no one pov

changbin walked outside with the fish now in a emtpy container

chan knelt down in the middle of the white flower, he mad a small hole letting changbin put the fish in

he put the dirt back white changbin pelled some petals of a flower and scattered them all over, putting a smal stone in the middle as well

"bye bye fishy.." chan smiled and hugged the boy seeing how much he cared for fish.

"lets go watcha movie now hm?" changbin nodded about to leave

"wait..!" changbin went over and looekd down at the now small mountain

"i-i promise i will always remember you and never replace you."

chan smiled and kissed the boys hair.

"how nice of you sunflower.. now lets go and cuddle we can even have some popcorn" changbin getting excited nodded running ahead to the front door.

'cutie..;

i really want to stan lesserafirm but im not suree

I think they have really pretty voices
So was everyone lying about them not being blue to sing live though because I swear the videos I seen, now I think were edited because they sound really good?