Chapter 47: Different Situations

Author's Note:

Title sucks, I know. Don't ask why. Just a short update... currently still re-writing the old chapters and trying to remove errors and it's going to take more time than I imagine consider how many chapters I had wrote so far. And for some reasons, the website keeps on deleting my line when I try to separate the parts so that it doesn't looks confusing about jumping scenes. Sorry about that and I am trying to adapt a new single line to separate. And another weird thing is that this website keeps on deleting a few letters when it supposed to be written as a word. Still trying to amend it somehow so please bear it.

And so glad Dragon Ball Super is finally out and have watched the released 2 episodes! Can't wait for more.

Chapter 47: Different Situations

The battle of stares lasted roughly half an hour until one of them finally ended it. He moved his eyes aside and stopped it. It was not a good idea to last this forever consider that he is totally clueless how this crazy alien is planning to gobble him up. The atmosphere between them was tense but dead quiet. And thankfully, she has yet to enter her crazy mode by jumping or clinging towards him. She did looked like she understood his message of distancing herself away from him.

"Do I look monstrous that much for you to avoid me?" She finally answered while the soul inside has to watch this pathetic comedy drama. Leave struggling aside. She has to watch how her fate goes. It was good that her conscious was still here. "Putting that aside, you did not answer me. How did you manage to find your way here?"

The adult teen, standing next to a chair – at least it look like a chair to him, did not face her. He was uninterested to speak face to face. "I don't want to waste my time playing with you. But if what you said was the truth, about this room belongs to the Princess, then she is bound to come back here anytime. The person I want to talk to is her, not you."

"So, which means you finally agree to submit yourself to her?" Arg. What is wrong with this alien's character? She just seems to keep flirting with him!

He growled and finally turned to her. "Okay if you have time to harass me, why don't you put your time to fix your awful twisted character? You look completely insane to me if you are not aware of it!"

The inner soul was caught by surprise by the sudden temper. The impression from Gohan was a smile that always seems awkward but friendly. He doesn't look like the type to get mad. But it makes sense to her that the body of hers was pushing his temper to the limit. Guess that even genius has a limit too. "Heh~"

That tone coming from her started surprised Gohan as he watched the girl licked her lips like she is about to have her meal.

"Why are you so tempting to me? If you weren't betrothed to our Princess, I wouldn't mind for you to bond with me."

"I don't belong to anyone!" He snapped. "Gee what is the freaking matter with you?! What in the world have I done to make you stare at me with that pair of..." He stopped when he noticed that her eyes shares a resemblance to the boy he just met. Wait, was she supposed to have this kind of eyes? "You sure have a different eye colour unlike the rest." He finished. "Though, it isn't my business to care about that."

Videl frowned unconsciously, completely unaware that the expression was messaged out. "Am I gaining your interest?" There goes another sexy tone which sent him another shivering feeling.

"Sorry to disappoint you but I am not." He protested. "You know who I have my eyes on."

Her cheeks immediately painted in a shade of pink which the girl was unaware about that. But the teen noticed that and find it odd.