Chapter 4: Why Do I Feel So Strange?

Author's Note:

I forgot to mention some stuffs but I can't remember most of them, anyway, let's get back to what I wanna say. Thanks for the reviews, and since I'm new here, I'm still trying to figure out the functions, rules and guildlines (though I've read), and etc. I'll try to read as many stories here as possible as well.

I'll retain some of the name terms as original, cause I don't really watch the English dub, therefore, I'll stick to what Bulma is calling Goku as 'Son-kun' or Piccolo calling Goku as 'Son'. But I'll try to make it read it in a way to know who's calling who!

PS: Beware, next chapter, a serious one! It's the beginning of the first saga! It all begins there! I wouldn't call that a 'new' enemy since it's somehow related to the original DBZ story but that character is purely fictional in here! I'll write a disclaimer on the next one!

Chapter 4: Why Do I Feel So Strange?

Videl had returned herself back to class but she realized it was already break time. Erasa and Sharper were both already back in the class.

"You're back pretty quick, Videl." Said her friend while the raven-haired sat on her seat. "You usually took longer."

"So did you give some strong punches to those perverts?" added Sharpner. "Well I bet they were done in by you pretty badly."

The girl stayed silent instead of replying. Her mind has no more space to fill in questions anymore. Her thoughts were just so into the mysterious Golden-haired warrior until, her friend suddenly remembered about the missing new classmate. "Say, isn't it too long for Gohan to be in the washroom?"

"If I recall he did said he had a stomach-ache right after our crime fighter girl left." Added Sharpner.

Her eyes fixed on her friend as it caught her attention. She stood up and asked. "What? Did you just say that he left right after I left? And he hasn't back yet?"

What a coincidence, thought the girl. Having such a bad tummy ache after she left? Talk about the timing! If it's fake, why would he do that? Or maybe he tried to follow her? She couldn't stand it how this guy being so suspicious anymore so she left the classroom and hurried her way to the nearest gent's washroom, but waits outside until the fellow comes out. He must be in the washroom if he REALLY had problems in his stomach. Then, a guy came out and got startled to see the crime fighter standing outside the male toilet. She asked him about whether if there was a guy that fits Gohan's description. But the student said he was the only one and all the doors of the toilets were open.

"Son… Gohan. You're making me more pissed off the way you act!" she muttered when the demi-Saiyan popped out behind her. "What about me?"

She jumped in fright and turned back. She never thought that the guy would just appeared out of nowhere. "I thought you were supposed to be in the washroom? A bad ache in the stomach huh?"

After sending her to school, Gohan had to fly back and get his shirt and vest. Even if he has the speed, it wasn't possible for him to be back that fast. "I-I went to the other gents because there were too many people using it when I came." He lied again. WOW. He can't believe he had lied to the same person for so many times. Lying is REAL bad but… he had read that there are some lies which are not bad such as white lies. He needs to hide his identity so this is a good reason to lie.

Unable to argue back without proof, she continued with her arms folded. "I'm still very suspicious about you, Gohan. You better don't let me catch you doing things that are crimes." Her warning glares are pretty terrifying, maybe it can even compared to his mother. Now he needs to take her warnings seriously and be more careful.