Chapter 53: Some Way Out

Author's Note:

I am out of ideas of how to name each chapter so don't blame me for the lousy title for it. I know this must be the longest missing in action and this story is bloody hell long. Yes, just curse me to death. I deserve it for being lazy. 3 months since the last chapter? This isn't going anywhere for me. On top of that, this chapter definitely bored all readers because there is zero scene of the two main characters. *Escape before getting bash*

***

Chapter 53: Some Way Out

His flesh that was torn by that attack made his blood gushed out painfully with a groan. However, he was able to abide that wound. On that moment of that process, his purple gi was also torn up. Piccolo had to fly away from her to avoid the next attack that she is about to make. He gritted, along with the sound of teethes clashing each other in fury. He wanted to keep this pain away from this battle but sensed another attack aiming for his face. He was not sure what the attack was but he pulled his head back in the nick of time, which he later found out that she had attempted to use her claws again. She missed him this time. But the woman was still oddly calm, making the Namekian unable to read her thoughts. She flipped her body hard in the air before she reached her feet against his face, kicking him hard.

Piccolo was forced to receive that attack as he was unable to dodge it in time. He went flying back to the ground hard, along with the loud crash against the ground that leaves intensive cracks.

Goku watched worriedly. This woman was more than what he had imaged her. That speed of hers cannot be compared to what she had used when she fought Gurasu. The difference was great that it made him think that the battle with Gurasu was just a mere game to her. The way she fights now seemed much more serious. She really is serious about using all her powers as she said. She wasn't just talk. Her strength, till now, was hard to measure as she never shown much of physical attacks. Her speed, however, could get Goku had his calculation of her true power.

So this is what a Bayan's true power is when they combined their elements with their energies? If this woman is this difficult to fight, then I would not want to imagine how powerful their Queen is. This is bad. We have no advantage here.

Piccolo got up from the ground in seconds but could not prevent himself from breathing hard. He was able to abide the pain and even stop it from bleeding but the attack of hers was not normal. He cannot tell if he is able to take on another scratch attack from her again.

"This is just the beginning of my true power." Kuristal descended down and landed about 20feet away from him. Her eyes soon aimed at the Saiyan who was about 3 meters away from the battleground. "You shall watch your comrade die before your very eyes."

In respond, Goku shut his eyes and tried to gather more energy out even though he already knew the answer. It was going to be futile. He settled down calmly before he roared, somehow knew that his words can travel to the owner of this barrier around him. "Piccolo isn't weak! The battle has not end yet. It's still farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr from the end of the battle! Underestimate him or you'll get a taste of his wrath!"

"?"

His odd respond caught both of their attention especially Piccolo, who somehow sensed there was a deep meaning. Sure he can't hear anything from Goku but he was able to capture the movement of his lips and read it. He focused back at the woman for a moment to analyze her. Then, a small smirk plastered on his face. A plan popped inside his head. He knows it won't do anything but he has to try. He took the initiative that the fact she was distracted by Goku's odd remark and charged towards her with a fist. Unfortunately, the attack missed and the woman appeared above him over the sky.