Chapter 49: Arrival

Authors' Note:

This chapter is about 1,000 words shorter than previous but, well, just deal with it. The future chapters might have lesser words and shorter too. Thanks for reading and sorry for the super duper late chapter again. Next chapter has already been completed so the next update won't be too long. While dealing with 2 online websites, I won't be able to respond all comments.

I am still fixing some minor errors in old chapters and realized that some of the letters were missing even though I clearly had checked it through before uploading it. I'll have to fix it someday.

Here's an answer that I've been asked... regarding about Gohan's third transformation... I would prefer to allow the story to tell as it goes, such as like Goku will be the one more or less give a better explanation or maybe with Vegeta's smart thinking process about the genes of a Saiyan. Anyhow, half of the explanation has been explained by Goku that Gohan wasn't adapted to that stage and he was progressing too fast and lack of proper training throughout the years which caused his transformation to outburst, not to mention his emotion is another key factor and he's a half-Saiyan and... urg. Let the story flows as it goes alright? And regarding about his identity how Videl is going to find out, it will happen soon... (hint) but not yet.

Chapter 49: Arrival

Based on the calculation time of Earth, almost 24 hours have passed.

The Zarus was still piloting the spaceship, concentrating ahead. The group at the passenger seats were all dead quiet. Well, it took them sometime to realize the inner spaceship was quite spacious since they were some distance between the pilot and passenger seats. 15 minutes have passed since they departed the Zarus's planet - Sagi.

While still in silence, the group was suddenly interrupted by a voice that sounds echo which all of them except the Bayan recognized the voice.

"Goku, Goku!"

"King Kai? Is that you?" Goku answered but not loud enough for the pilot to hear.

Gurasu widened her eyes in horror when a voice suddenly intruded in from nowhere. She took another surprise at how Goku reacted to that. Since she was seated in front of Goku, she turned back and looked.

"You do know that you don't have much time left? You need to wear the wristband right away. If not, you will be forced to return back to the underworld immediately."

"Oh so it has been about a day already huh?" Goku slipped his hand inside his cloak and to his inner shirt he was wearing underneath. Then, he took out the golden wristband and wears it on his left wrist. "T-There..."

The group understood the situation except the Bayan.

"So any changes you felt?"

"Huh?" Goku was confused with that remark before the golden wristband glowed out white on the outline. "W-What's this? It glowed?"

"Of course it glows. White means that you have 7 days left to use the wristband. This wristband has another function which allows you to prepare about the time that you had used. It will glow to green if you use it for 2 days. Blue for another 2 days and red for another 2. So this means on the 6th day, your wristband will turn red. On the 7th day, it will glow grey. Then, it will glow black when you used up almost the remaining hours. The 'black' is a sign of warning that the time is about to end. Once you completely used up the time, you will be send back here automatically."

"I see." Goku muttered.

"Hold on!" Gurasu whispered. "Who are you talking to?"

Goku focused ahead at the Bayan who just asked him. "That's King Kai. I told you about it before right? He is a special being that stands above all the Gods across the universe. He is able to converse with anyone with his will."