Chapter 23: Please Change Back!

Author's Note:

I'm about to die that's why my update is extremely slow. Thanks for reading this suckish story. Enjoy.

Chapter 23: Please Change Back!

"Stop…" The shaking voice came from her while viewing something horrible in front of her sight. That familiar figure yet different appearance, what could that mean? Who could it be? There was no one other than she could think of. As she witnesses the figure charging forward to the green-skin guy, there was no doubt from her. The appearance was different but just somehow, she knew it was him. But how could he turn into something like… this… an appearance that doesn't seem pleasant. What in the world is going on? Where is Clay? Why is HE fighting against this green-skin guy? Wait, he does look familiar. Extremely familiar to the guy who not only appeared at the Cell games, but also resembled to the demon Piccolo she once seen from a picture. She had guessed that he should be an associate with the Golden-haired warrior.

So, this guy right in front of her… was really… him.

She's been revived. Gohan just froze earlier, could he have sensed her ki before I did? Thought Piccolo. He was about to transmit a message to Videl when Gohan raised a palm towards Videl. "WHAT?!" No! I-Is he really going to kill her?!

Her eyes widened when she saw how he was aiming at her. The killing aura from him, anybody could tell he's dangerous. Is he trying to… kill me? Although part of her tried to be brave and planned to walk forward, another side of her stopped her.

The teen who lost his conscious snickered and a light form from his palm

"HEY! He's going to kill you for real! RUN!" Piccolo warned her with his loudest voice but it came too late as the light formed into a beam and send straight to her. DAMN!

However the girl already saw through the killing aura and saw that coming. In the nick of time, she flipped her body to the side before it hits her. The beam missed her and went straight far away until it hits something, probably a huge tree, no one could tell since it was too far.

She quickly got up and anger just flow out from her. "What was that for?! Hey you, how did you become like that?! What happened to YOU?!" A second ago she was just too surprised to even more and think yet now, she completely acted differently.

But she have guessed something right again. Gohan didn't reply. He just stayed at the same spot, staring at her without expression.

W-What is this? Did he went crazy and turn like that or what? It isn't that difficult to figure out that he wasn't normal anymore. One thing she knew was how dangerous she'll be if she gets closer to him who can't even recognized her. A part of her threw the thought away of escaping and she decided to make a move.

"What are you doing? He can't even recognize anymore even YOU. He'll kill you! Do you want to die again?!"

Die again?! W-What?! I-Is that true?! Did I really revive?

"Yeah, you wanna die again?" Gohan responded this time and laughed.

Strangely, she stared at him who somehow said those strange words. But his voice was what grabbed her attention the most. It sounds the same but it's different. Wait come down, Videl. Recall! Recall! What happened?! I remembered he was trying to protect me but I got killed so what…? Arg! "Can't you remember who I am?" she tried to approach him but he moved a step back and growled. "Don't come any closer unless you want to die!"

"!" Piccolo sensed the strange warnings from Gohan. It sounded like the normal Gohan. Perhaps there is still some hope for Gohan if he actually warned her to move. But… Due to his deep injuries he got, there was no guarantee he could actually help the girl out. The only thing he could was to pray for the normal Gohan to turn back.