Chapter 5: The Death Of...!

Author's Note:

I do not own DBZ, neither do I own Dr. Gero's character. Everything other than similarities from DBZ, are made up by me. There are many stuffs that cannot be explained because nothing makes sense in DBZ, so my story is the same. NOTHING MAKES SENSE!

Alright, this chapter is slightly longer by a few hundred words. Please note that this chapter is a bit confusing and even though it relates back to DBZ, there are some differences so don't be surprised if there's a few parts that seems to be different. It will be a little confusing at that certain part so please re-read if you're not sure.

PS: If you see any name terms not being amended yet, don't be surprised. I'm trying hard to ammend the way they are calling each other that uses Japanese terms.

Chapter 5: The Death Of…!

Few days just passed quickly. The town was so damn peaceful… just TOO peaceful that it gets on her nerves. It may look like a bright sunny Saturday that excites the kids and students to have their hanging out time, but it wasn't anything special for the girl. She had been walking around the streets, district by district, one by one, hoping to have some crimes to arise but not even one. Not even a thief. Geez! Don't any criminals want to rob the bank or something on a weekend?! Are they damn lazy? The negative thoughts just flowed in her mind. If this goes on, she will not able to meet him again because this was the only way she might have a chance to see him.

Gohan has been walking around the streets in Satan City. Although he was going to Bulma's place, he wasn't going to go there until he get some presents for her in return for the costume she had promised to make for him. He was told to collect it at evening so he has some time to spend around the city. But then, he just realized he had never buy any presents to anyone before, not when Bulma is so rich enough to have anything she wants. Maybe a thanks will do? Nah. He can't always do that. But it sounds better than buying something that displeases her because she seemed the type to be particular about women stuffs.

"Son Gohan!"

He shrieked and turned back to see a familiar person standing there with her arms folding. As usual, her eyes looked at him suspiciously.

"Hey Videl." He managed to respond.

She walked closer to him and stopped. "Why are you here alone? It's kind of weird…" she looked around. "…to see you walking around women shops." She said that because she had noticed him a few minutes ago. He has been walking around the same few shops over and over again.

He had his hand at the back of his head as he tried to explain. "I'm buying a present for a woman and I'm clueless of getting what to buy. She's rich enough to have anything she wants. Actually she had helped me a lot since I was little and I want to buy something in return."

Her eyes widened a bit as she finds him quite thoughtful. "I think it's alright to buy anything as long as there's sincerity in it. She has be a very understandable woman that is…"

Although her answer doesn't really have a solution, it does helped a bit. Thanks to her advice, he had decided to buy something that suits her. "Thanks, Videl." Guess that getting her a dress is what I think might suit her. I think she has plenty but… most women loves clothes after all!

A gentle smile planted on her face to see her classmate seemed really gentle. But a loud explosion was heard and cut off her thoughts. Her head turned back to the direction where the explosion was at quite a few streets away. The impact had shocked a few buildings which also included the one they were around at. Then, a sound FINALLY alerted her which for once, she was happy. Hell no! I can't be happy when there's a disaster falling upon on innocent people!