Chapter 3: Super Desperate

Author's Note:

This is the last chapter for today. I've updated this much to get some reviews about it. I know it sucks and it's a little tough to not adding any Japanese terms such as 'san' at the back of their names. Will try harder!

Chapter 3: Super Desperate

To have the young half-Saiyan getting exhausted in just a few lessons could only mean he has weakened a lot. Lowering or hiding his ki was basic and he wasn't exactly used to it since he must be careful a whole lot. People might freak out to see him breaking his stationaries with little effort. One more thing. That pair of eyes had been the reason of his uneasiness. Even without looking at her, he knew she was watching him. Her intense ki had betrayed her. And finally, he was glad his favourite time has arrived. He followed the group to the school's cafeteria and bought 20 packets of lunchboxes.

He placed all on the table and probably because he was too hungry, he didn't realize all eyes have been following since he bought his lunch. "Well let's dig in!" He said and started eating like some hungry dogs. It wasn't easy to be this carefree in eating like his father since his mother has warned him not to put a bad image on his brother. But now, who cares? Or maybe not.

The other three were too stunned to even start their own lunch.

"Hey dude." Sharpner started. "Have you not eaten for days?"

Gohan paused. "I ate breakfast this morning."

"Wow." Erasa exclaimed. "You sure have a huge appetite."

"Not as much as my dad." He swallowed his food before he continued. "He can eat about 5 times more than I do."

"Uh, okay, so..." Sharpner frowned. "What kind of human is your father to eat that much?"

His words struck the teen's attention as he realized he shouldn't have brought his father into the topic, not when someone among them has set her eyes on him. But it was too late as Videl started taking advantage of the situation. "You know what? Your name sounds oddly similar to a man called Son Goku. He was the last champion in the World Martial Arts Tournament before my dad. I can say he's so simply amazing that he entered the competition at 12, achieved runner-up twice and then a champion. So, tell me. Are you his relative?"

He felt that she is smart enough to piece up the puzzle easily. Still, he maintained his composure. "Well sadly I don't remember someone like that! My name was just taken from a famous martial artist who was also named Son Gohan. He was an apprentice of a martial arts god known as Muten Roshi." Well good enough, he managed to remember all details from his father, some were from his mother. And mostly, he didn't really lie since there were books about Master Roshi back in the olden days.

"Now that you say about it, that really was a name I heard of. But I think it was from my Gramps. He told me some awesome old guy with powerful martial arts. Oh yeah if I didn't remember wrongly, he had a weapon that looked like a stick." Sharpner blurted.

"Oh that's the Nyouboi." Gohan answered.

Her eyes narrowed further and a hunch came over her, learning that this guy knew more than she thinks.

"It's a special weapon stick that can extend on your will."

"Oh and you believe it." she cut in.

Gohan stopped and got a bad feeling from her response. "I-It was a rumour. This guy died before I was even born. I can't possibly say that I had seen it myself."

"Oh?" she glared suspiciously. "You even knew he had died when there wasn't an official news about a famous person had died? Well naturally old people died of old age but your words doesn't really convince me."