Chapter 2: The Not-so-sweet Confuse Kiss

Author's Note:

Once again, I would like to highlight that I do not own DBZ characters. This is my own version DBZ of Gohan's story and when new characters popping out, please bear in mind that they are purely fictional unless the characters are based on the original DBZ.

***

Chapter 2: The Not-so-sweet Confuse Kiss

School will start tomorrow for him. The thought of attending a place he has always been curious of trembles him with excitement, though a little nervous. He has no experience in socializing with other people aside from his father's friends after all. And this moment, he was alone at home self-studying. Chi-Chi had left the house in the morning to Bulma's place to request for a car that can drive as fast as a puma, bringing Goten along with her to be company to Trunks. It was a bit rare for an occasion he is alone and he has his brain burn of boredom of reading books so the thought of training came into his mind.

Training. That is a sensitive issue. He gripped his hands hard before cracking his knuckles. It was bad, he thought. He barely trains after he defeated Cell, except that he exercised a little when he toughened up Goten. Thinking that he really needs to train, he decided to leave the house and planned to go to the back of the forest – a place he was more familiar to train. At some point, he had imagined himself being beaten up by his father's rival due to the differences between them. Of course, the Saiyan Prince has never been lazy to loosen himself down just because of the peace.

It was an obvious result that he has weakened throughout the years as compared when he was young. He had to be thankful that at least the Earth is still peaceful. He quickly changed into his dark purple gi – a gift from his mentor, before leaving the house by levitation. He passed through the forest within awhile and the highest mountain of the area was in his view. As if the top was his secret base, he landed on it. It was a place where he can peacefully be in his pace, though usually he stargazed at the skies during the night when he got bored.

He took a few breaths and gathered his ki. He has to control his basic energy to a point which he wouldn't stand out among the ordinary people. Since he wasn't very social to strangers his age yet, he was afraid of a lot of unexpected things he can't solve. The biggest problem is his abnormal strength might even destroy the school with a single mere hard punch. As his thoughts slowly focused back to his training, he kept silent for a minute. When he felt it was ready, he opened his eyes that filled with intense glare – something he has been used to whenever he prepares for a battle. The next step was a critical one for him. He has to get his emotions into a state where anger surpasses anger. Bit by bit, he overcame the stage. His hair glowed, turning gold. His black eyes turned green and along with a 'HAH' which seems to be needed during transformation. Well, it wasn't necessary but it felt great for him when he does that and powered himself up.

It has been awhile since he can release this much of ki without anyone around. He slowly descended into the air and started his training by kicking. To him, it was just a pure light training. He must be careful of his surroundings and not to have the rocks and trees nearby to be his training partner. His consideration focuses more to his animal friends that lived around the area. After a couple of minutes, he focused more deeply into his training in the air. Because of his deep concentration, he failed to detect a tiny energy that was somehow, somewhat, getting nearer to his direction.

At some great distances, away from the Son's residence, a girl in a yellow jet-copter was in view. At close view, the pig-tailed girl looked grumpy. Her eyes narrowed hard like there was no tomorrow. Since she has set the machine to auto mode, she has the comfort of sitting with a leg over the other leg and arms crossed against her chest. Ever since she heard the rumour of the mystery Golden-Haired Warrior appearing twice in the city, she has been trying to track him down, only to find with no leads. She spent most of her time to investigate about this guy at least in the city she was residing in, but no one fits a similar description just like him. His golden hair was not unusual either since anybody could have their dyed in that colour, which makes it more difficult to track. She tried in other cities to find out about him but there was no answer that she can find. No one fits the description, or at least her view of the description. This area was one of her last chances to search. It was not an area she knows much about and normal people wouldn't have their houses in the middle of a place where no malls or convenience stores around.