Chapter 50: A Prick In The Heart

Author's Note:

I never want to count how long have I gone missing and broke my promise again. Anyway, finally it's chapter 50. I suppose most of you are getting sick of such a sickening terrifying slow pace updates by now. Forgive me. I have many things in mind I have settle and unless I can retire from job, I won't be online at all. Unlike most people, I am unable to use the internet in my own convenience and thus, please bear how slow I am taking to complete this fanfic.

Edited: There seems to be something wrong with alignment and some words were meant to be italic (represent the character's thoughts) were somehow formatted away. Had amended it but sorry if I missed out as I am out of time.

Chapter 50: A Prick In The Heart

Under the blazing hot yellowish sky, the group stopped outside the exit of the base where else the unexpected enemy stood across them with an evil smile that chilled down their spine. At least the tremendous shock look of the demi-Bayan shows how terrified she felt from that woman. Or perhaps, she would never want to cross path with her. It could be anyone. But of all people, this one shows up.

"I must say I am surprised to see all of you look surprisingly shocked to see me here." She spoke after noticing their reaction. Clearly, she was prepared to face them from the beginning. "Yet, I should be more surprised to see you still alive well, Gurasu." Her eyes focused ahead on the young Bayan, who was trying hide the fear she felt from her. "I didn't expect Son Goku's group to have such an ability to heal you back. Putting that aside, you were supposed to have a curse taken effect on you and yet," Her eyes moved to Goku. "I can't believe you guys even manage to cancel off that poison from her."

"..." Gurasu's mind was empty. Though she had devised a plan on how to deal with attackers if they were to be discovered, she has no plan to go against this woman. Besides, she was deeply concerned how this woman managed to predict ahead of them, staying here to ambush them. But of course, the group have different thoughts than what she has in mind.

Since they have no use for the 'female' disguise they had on them, Goku removed his cape, dress and wig, all in a flash, which in the process revealing his usual orange ki costume, blue shirt underneath and all his usual wearing materials. The only thing he failed to remove in a flash was the blusher and lipstick on him. Well, he realized that quickly and rubbed off violently from his face. "I guess we have no choice but to fight huh?"

Piccolo followed him next. But magically, he removed them in a flash faster than Goku and magically again, allow his torso appeared on him. Thank god. He can finally remove this disguise that embarrassed him for life. Trunks and Goten didn't remove their capes since they weren't in disguise in the first place, and it wasn't exactly discomfort for them. "May I remind that you have to keep your energy in reserve first, Goku? If a fight is needed, I'll go first."

"First or second does not matter." Kuristal replied instead. "I have no intention of letting all of you free... within my dimension."

The group flinched in respond and noticed a pink barrier had suddenly surrounded the whole area, at least shutting them all inside like a cage. Their view wasn't good to see the whole base but they are aware they were already trapped inside. And before they could come up with another plan, they realized something bad. They can't move an inch. "!"

"What the? I can't move!" Goten struggled and Trunks yelled. "Shit!"

Goku and Piccolo were in the same state, unable to move on their will.

However, surprisingly, the younger Bayan pointed a palm at Kuristal. She sends a flash of light out her palm and fired at the woman. Kuristal, who noticed that attack, dodged it by disappearing in front of her view and appeared at another side on the left. "Well, I suppose my powers won't work on someone like you who has the ability to control the time."