Chapter 31: Uncertain Doubt

Author's Note:

My job is making me crazy, my life is going through ups and downs and my computer is making me insane in everything I do on it. I'm too sick recently and have to request my friend to help out posting lousy chapters which I've been struggling writing out again (if you remember I lost lots of original copies and have to retype everything out). I'm trying hard to post as fast as possible since I don't want to delay this story too long which I just realized I've been in this story for already a year.

Before I leave, just to clarify some parts... as I mention in the very beginning, I'll have OCs in the upcoming chapters. I randomly choose their names and make it simple and have some connection between their names.

Gurasu = sound like Glass but could be Grass at the same time (has a meaning of her name which will be explain in future chapters).

Kuristal = sound like Crystal

Boru = sound like Ball

Lastly... 'Bayans' are a race much pretty similar to them but as mentioned in previous chapter, they create and control the elements through their will. Anyway, for the next few chapters will be the matching pairings in the adult division which almost all characters except the Z-fighters are my OCs... which mean not based on the real anime/manga. Okay I had enough of my lousy speech. I'm out of here and go to my only 3hrs of sleep everyday and back to work.

Chapter 31: Uncertain Doubt

"Watch out. Tell this to your friends. Someone is going to disappear among your group."

Those words echoed in his mind like a recurring dream. The match between him and her has ended. It wasn't an outcome that he had thought of and he didn't like the way she just forfeited the fight. Before she reaches back to the waiting area, Trunks followed and cornered her at the side, ignoring the thousands of eyes who were watching them from their seats. Her purple-eyed stared straight at him and stopped her feet.

"I don't like that comment you just said. Is that a threat that one of us will die? Don't even think about it! My dad is strong and you guys will never win against him!"

The feeling of knowing nothing about your own enemy makes him mad. He wasn't boasting his father but he knew how strong he is. However, he got a feeling that he needs to say something back instead being an idiot silently.

She closed her eyes for one second. "You're right. We may have powers you guys don't but… Vegeta is a genius and there's no doubt that we might lose…"

It was quite rare to see such an enemy to say those words, as if it was on purpose. Yeah right, if they're not strong enough, why would they even show up? Stupid girl, think you can deceive me? "So all this while in class you knew who I was and tried to provoke me every time which I don't get it."

"Oh…" she looked like she as pretty surprised that Trunks brought out this topic. But she avoided her face immediately. "It would be better if you think it as a sign of me challenging you, since I really hate you."

Things are getting more and more unclear. "So what about the stuffs you just admitted? What did you mean someone is going to disappear? You think that my dad will be killed easily?"

"…" there was awkward silence from her. "I don't mean that kind of disappear." She said and moved past him. "Enough of this, I did warned you and that's enough."

He had to let her past him. They were supposed to leave the ring immediately right after the match is over. As he walks his way back to the waiting area, he saw Goten waiting for him. "Trunks, what did she say?" Goten knows nothing but could see that his friend is showing an unpleasant look which he was bothered by it.