Chapter 33: Gohan VS Ranku

His appearance raised the voices of some audiences. He was easy to recognize due to his publicity in the past recent months. His reputation as the Great Saiyaman doesn't seem to lose against Satan's since he's doing something more than what Satan does. But despite all the good things he had helped, there were plenty of people trying to identify him. If it doesn't include Videl, there's someone else that's quite close to Gohan who've been trying to tear his mask down too.

"That guy… he's pissing me off!" Sharpner gritted his teeth in anger.

"What in the world has the Great Saiyaman offended you, Mr. Jealousy?" teased Erasa.

He folds his arms proudly and leaned his back to the seat. "People who get close to Videl are all my enemies. And he's such a coward hiding his face! I bet he must have an ugly face that he doesn't want to let people know how he looks like!"

Gohan finally walked out to the ring together with his opponent. And as soon as they both stand at their place, the announcer continued his speech. "Next match we have The Great Saiyaman and Ranku!"

When Chichi saw her son making his first appearance in his fight, she started to get excited. "Gohan! You must get the prize money for Mommy you hear that?! Our living expenses are now relying on you!"

"Oi Oi!" Oolong interrupted. "He's supposed to be the Great Saiyaman here."

Chichi realized that and sat down quietly.

"Let's have a short introduction between the fighters! Here, we have the… umm… Great Saiyaman!" the announcer whispered to Gohan. "Hey, are you seriously the Great Saiyaman who appeared recently in the public?"

Gohan smiled and floated, shocking the whole audience. "I suppose this is a proof of me being the real deal huh?"

I see! He came together with Goku and Krillin! I knew they must be together! Yes! This is going to be so exciting! Screamed the Announcer in his mind. "Amazing! The Great Saiyaman has been saving the city countless of times! With such mysterious ability of flying and strength, people have recognized him as a big hero after Satan!"

"Hero? He's just a faker!" mocked Sharpner.

"Hey, if he wins, he gets to battle Videl next! I'm sure Videl must be really excited in battling him!" squealed Erasa.

"Huh! He's just a brat who uses sneaky ways to get Videl's attention!"

Next, the announcer moved to the other contestant. "Right next here we have Ranku, a mysterious man, who had the power of over 1,200 on the punching machine!"

"What?!"

Everyone's face turned into horror.

Although the Z-fighters weren't much amaze by that, it was really high for a human to achieve such power. Krillin was an exception since he was already stronger than normal humans. Gohan blinked for awhile. Who is this guy? What's this strange feeling from him? His glare with that funny purpled eyes looked like he has some sort of grudge against me…

"This is CRAZY!" Videl heard that. "Another guy who has such a crazy score on the punching machine?!"

Unbelievable! Why are there so many people with such power?! It scares me by just knowing that the people whom Gohan knows are all related to the Cell games and now there are more of them? Just what is wrong with these people?! Are they really humans?!

Finding herself into the hurting brain part again, Videl quickly just pushed it aside and focus on the match that is going make her heart burst out. Focus! Focus! He's fighting now and I'm going to watch as closely as I can! I must find his weakness!