Chapter 44: When There's A Will, There's A Way

Author's Note:

When I said this chapter is interesting about GV, I lied, I'm sorry! I'm so sorry because I had mistaken this chapter for the next one. And yes, the next one will have GV and I hope it's funny enough! Anyway, this chapter is for Christmas and once I finish editing the next chapter, I'll update it asap probably next year!

I'm now re-writing the chapters from the very beginning to shorten down the words and made it more readable unlike lots of Japanese terms and ways. So this means I have more schedules up that might tightened me down but I had plans to end this Saga on a limited time so I can move on to the next.

Lastly thanks for reading and reviewing it. My story and English aren't that great but thanks to all of your support, I've been putting more efforts in writing it. How I made the story this far (more than 40 chaps) were all thanks to all of you. I'm not planning to get the reviews/pms shaken me anymore because it will not affect the plot I had already planned for the story to flow. But I will be gladly to receive some corrections in the plenty of mistakes I made throughout the story. (In fact when I re-read the story I had so many mistakes which I doubt some of you notice it) So once again, English is not my first language!

One of my mistakes is that I never really explain in detail how Kurisal and Boru actually looked like. I just only mentioned that they dressed in cloak. I'll correct it in the future chapters!

PS: Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year~!

Chapter 44: When There's A Will, There's A Way

She opened her eyes tiredly and her vision started to get a little clearer. She was on the ground lying with her eyes opened up, staring at the yellowish sky. The purpled-eyed girl blinked one time, two times, before she pulled herself up and into sitting position. Where is this…? She couldn't feel her hair being tied up as her hand tried to run through her hair, only to realize her blonde hair was short to her neck. Her hand was shorter as well. No, not just shorter. Her bare legs as well. Her size wasn't right. Not again. She didn't know how many times have she had this strange dream that keeps haunting her. How many times have she dreamt of herself as a child like now?

The solid ground hurts her butt and she is not comfortable with that. Standing up, she tried to look around when she was interrupted by a voice behind.

"Garasu."

The little girl turned and tried to see the person who just called her… name…? No, that's not her name. It's a name that sounds similar to hers. But why Garasu?

It was the same like before. She can never see the person's face at all. This woman is taller than her but her height doesn't look like an adult age. The white dress that covered up her whole body seemed to be blocking her view of what and who she is. The only thing that she can see is that this person has long black hairs with end curls. Her face was blank… like an incomplete painting without a face. Yet, the voice of this woman continued, reaching her hand to her. "Come on. Let's go see mother now."

Mother…?

She was practically mute in her dreamland. No matter how many times she tried to say something, words never came out. And her body just went against her will and moved along to this mysterious woman who had been appearing in her dreams. But this time, it was a bit clearer. This woman finally said 'mother' which was a word that seemed close yet not there. Also, this woman finally called her, but not her name. Her hand went up to the woman as their fingers crossed. The older gently pulled the little girl with her as they continued to walk ahead. She looked up at the woman and the angle was still reflecting to her he same. She was faceless for some reason.