Chapter 6: The Enemy's Purpose

Author's Note

Sorry for being crappy to make Gohan died so early of the story. Little reviews are alright for me, I'll try to update frequently for now until it reaches to the stage where I've stopped.

Once again, I don't own DBZ characters. Anything that doesn't related to DBZ, are purely fictional and made up by me. Please re-read if anyone is confused about the new enemy's identity.

Chapter 6: The Enemy's Purpose

She has never believed in bad hunches. Or maybe she hasn't really experience such a feeling yet. But now, she felt something just stabbed her heart like a sharp knife. Something was definitely not right and she felt really uneasy. She swallowed hard nervously. She was still standing at the same place where he had landed her. Despite he was showing out a smile and said he'll be back, there was something that tells her the otherwise like... it was more like his last words. She can't put it to words exactly but she knows it's not a comfortable feeling.

But something grabbed her attention when she saw some human shadows flying above and across her, heading towards the forest. It was just a glimpse an she wasn't really sure what she had seen were really human not to mention the sky was already dark and she can't see clearly. Still, her curiosity made her move forward. After all, Golden-haired warrior's reaction about something was way too strange. So she decided to follow.

...

"No!" screamed a panic voice. "His ki is nearly zero! He's going to die!" Krillin, who seemed to be flying ahead of others, couldn't understand what could have happened to his friend. "Damn it! Who the hell is that guy with that huge ki?!"

"Eh...?!" Chichi trembled in feared when she heard that. Yamcha was there supporting her by carrying her with him. It was tough since the Saiyan becomes unstable when it comes to her beloved son.

"No!" cried a chibi voice while the lavender-haired supported the little one while flying behind them. "Brother won't die!" Goten hasn't learn flying yet so his best friend had to help him out.

As for the Saiyan Prince flying almost next to Krillin, he had a face of an annoyed. He did felt it too. Just who in the world could have that kind of enormous energy that it even has the strength to take down Gohan?

"Gohan! Please don't die!" yelled Trunks.

The person who cares about the teen more than anyone else had his eyes burned up with raged. The Namekian had also sensed it like Krillin. Gohan's ki is at the moment of death! Gohan! Don't die! I'll be there right now!

However, when the group finally reached to the place where they could feel Gohan, they all had their eyes widened in horror. They all stopped in the air in shock and noticed a body full of blood on the ground – like a pool of blood. The teen had returned back to his human state on the ground.

"Kyaaaaaaaaa!" Chichi screamed in horror to see her son down there in that state.

Piccolo didn't waste a second and flew right down to his friend. "Brother!" Goten cried and pushed himself from Trunks before he fell to the ground. Ignoring the pain, he ran to his brother who was near to his death. Everyone eventually flew down and gathered at that spot.

Krillin didn't waste a second and tried to touch Gohan's wrist to check up on him but the teen suddenly moved a giner.

"G-Gohan!" he yelled.

Chichi pushed Yamcha way and kneeled lower to her son. "G-Gohan!"

Gohan hasn't been in such injured state for quite a long time since Cell. But this time, his injuries were just too great. Most of his bones and ribs were broken and his blood kept pouring out of the stomach where the last stabbed he had from that monster. He coughed out a bit of blood before he had to use his remaining strength to call out everyone's name. "Krillin... Mom... Goten... Trunks... Piccolo... everyone..."