Chapter 54: Endless Complexity

Author's Note:

My last update was like 5 months ago?! (=.=)|||!!! I'm sorry that I'm not dead yet since I'm sure most people will want to strangle me to death. I'm not able to reply everyone's message so PM me directly if need a respond. And sorry to new readers that some parts looked 'similar' to some anime or whatever, but it's just a story and I didn't use that idea and strengthen it to my fanfic. I'm already immune to character names or grammar mistakes and I've been trying to amend the whole chapters so I ain't gonna care about comments like that. Had been weak-hearted for past few months so mean/unnecessary comments will be ignored.

-

Chapter 54: Endless Complexity

[9th May, 3.00 A.M – According to Earth] – Planet Dia

His eyes laid on her pain that she couldn't hide. It didn't take much of time to figure out his way of lending his energy to her body was going to be effortless in no time. He did not neglect the blood bleeding out of her flesh and neither did he failed to notice her weaken breathing. She flinched; alarming him that the pain was burdening her. At this moment, the kid was extremely heated of why his friend was taking such a long time to get this miracle medicine that Gurasu mentioned of. Perhaps he should have forced himself to get it instead. But having regretful thoughts is not going to help the situation. Miracle, that's what he was hoping for.

The thought of seeing her dying from his eyes was something he refused to let it happen. Weird. I feel weird, damn it.

He was too tired and focus that he failed to take notice that three energies popped out of nowhere.

Goten went into the house with a little pant. "I-I got it! I got it!"

The alerted Saiyan had an eye shut before he responded. "Hurry up! She's getting really bad..." He didn't waste time to notice Goku and Piccolo entering the house.

Knowing that explanation was not the priority, Goten took a cube from the small sash. "Is this the one?" He asked, hopefully the girl can react to him.

//Yes//

She replied through the mind as he puts the cube in her mouth.

"How effective is this medicine going to work?" Piccolo muttered, slightly interested about the fact that Goten risked his life to get this thing to heal this girl. He hasn't listen to any explanation yet but his observation had given him some clues.

Gurasu managed to swallow the cube but it didn't work immediately.

//Enough, Trunks. You can stop doing this. The medicine isn't going to work as effectively like the beans you had on Earth but it will stop the bleeding and heal it in time.//

Hearing that, he puts his hands down and the energy glow disappeared.

//I need to sleep for a moment. The medicine will make me feel dizzy if I stay awake.//

***

As per her request, the group allowed her to rest there. If there was a bed it would have been a better comfort for her but there wasn't an option. Four of them walked further away and started their explanation to each other. Well as always, Goten wasn't very good in the whole story and Trunks ended up the one to explain.

"No such thing as a perfect plan, that's what I think." The green alien spoke. "Everything seems too much of a coincidence."

"Like what?" Goku asked.

"Like how the kids managed to intrude without 'any harm'." He gave an example. "A lucky shot again? I don't think so." He waited for a few seconds and continued. "I don't like how perfect this is going for us but the next step is more important for us right now."