Chapter 22: Gohan VS Clay - The Final Outcome!

Author's Note:

Thanks for the reviews, follows and readings. Here's another lousy chapter I promised to update fast.

Chapter 22: Gohan VS Clay – The Final Outcome!

His scream was definitely abnormal at least to the eyes of anyone else who was witnessing what they were seeing right now. It may sound no different than any Saiyans when they were about to turn Supersaiyan, but Gohan's scream sounded even deeper than an ape. The ki flowing out from his body were tremendously heavy and hot, practically throwing anything and everyone that was nearby from him, just like a hurricane sweeping off them like nothing.

Clay was no exception. He failed to stay balance on air and in this worst situation where half of his body was gone, what can this monster do now? There aren't even any escape plan that pop out from his mind. The beastly voice of Gohan grew louder but this time, the sound came from him was more like screaming in pain, desperately struggling the pain he's suffering.

"Gohan…" Goku had finally reached his limit. There was no hope for Gohan anymore even though he had a slight hope of him to turn back due to his half-normal human side. "Kaio-sama, put me to Baba. I need to leave."

At this second, Kaio's expression changed as if he noticed something. "Wait…"

Goku closed his eyes and tried to sense again.

Huh? He's losing control but his ki isn't dropping that quickly. Goku didn't expect such unstable ki keep flowing out from his son. His ki just keeps on going up and down. For once, he thought that perhaps maybe inside of Gohan, he's trying to break free from this form. But there was no time to think further.

Kaio watched Gohan's hair slowly turning back upwards.

"His body can't take this anymore!" said Goku. "If he turns back he'll die! He'll feel the pain of his wounds! Kaio-sama, let me talk to Karin-sama!"

Kaio nodded and did as he said.

"Karin-sama! Karin-sama!"

His voice echoed to the Capsule corp again where everyone was.

"Yes, Goku? I am here." Karin replied while everyone focused on the conversation. It seems the Tv isn't working anymore as the helicopter was blown away.

"Give Piccolo a senzu!" he told him. "Piccolo! Take a senzu and go to Gohan right now!"

Piccolo probably knew what's happening. He used to be the Kami after all and able to sense what's going on. He took a senzu from Karin and didn't ask anything. And if Goku sounded that tone, it means Gohan must be really in anger.

"How long can you reach there?!" he asked.

"With my speed, I'll reach there about 15 minutes."

"Okay! Please hurry up!" Without waiting any further, Piccolo rushed out and headed to Gohan as fast as possible.

The conversation was going too fast that everyone went stunned for a moment before Goten started crying again. "H-H-He's dying?!"

"Piccolo will be there for him, don't worry." Goku quickly calm Goten down, hoping that Piccolo could quickly reach there in time.

...

Gohan's hair had slowly turned shorter as if he is turning back.

The helicopter could not handle the wind and was blown away from the place. Clay also turned out to be blown away from Gohan and was forced to use his remaining energy to use his hands and grabbed to the damage ground to stop being pushed back.