Chapter 35: Vegeta VS Boru

Satan's match is coming next. While the audiences were all anticipating this awesome match coming out from their super champion, the ones who knew the truth simply feel pity for him. Now, there was no chance in hell he could get away with it easily. His opponent wasn't just a normal human after all. Satan focused on the woman opposite him and smiled confidently. Fighting a woman saves him the hard time after all. It should be easy to deal with. But he did not expect what was coming next from the announcer.

"Finally, we have the next match coming from the previous champion, Mr. Satan! I'm sure everyone has been waiting for this moment! Now the next one on my left is a female calling herself as Juuhachigou! Contestant Juuhachigou is doing her first attempt as well but she scored about 203 on the punching machine, well, though her first attempt scoring a 774 points seems to be due to the error of the machine. Well anyway, this is interesting coming from a female!"

Satan swallowed hard. He totally freaked out after hearing that score. W-Wait a minute! I remember there was a woman who scored 774 on her first attempt! My god! Don't tell me she is also one of those horrible group! He knew he was done for and his legs were shaking so badly that he could hardly stand. Imagine how bad he'll look if he was to lose against a woman.

Juuhachigou noticed his reaction immediately and send a smirk to tease him. Satan caught that and froze.

"Let's begin the match!" said the announcer when Satan hurriedly dashed to him. "Hold on, uh, can you wait for a minute? I need to have warm up before the fight. After all, my opponent is a woman and maybe it's best to give her some time to prepare. I need to be ready so I will not hurt her that badly."

The announcer blinked for a second. "Uh, okay. Ladies and Gentlemen, before we start the match, Mr. Satan will have a short warm up."

Satan sighed in relief as he can delay for awhile. He looked at the woman in front of him who was smiling at him. "Oh god, I can sense that woman is going to kill me on the match."

He knew that since she's an adult, it's not going to be as easy as Trunks who he had managed to trick.

"What's wrong? What happen to your warm up, Mr. Satan?" she purposely teased the old man.

"B-Buahahahaha!" and he started to do a few awkward warm up. "Ho! Ho! Ho! He! He! He!"

Videl slapped her head in embarrassment. "Oh papa..."

Gohan noticed that and tried to make her feel better. "M-Mr. Satan is strong so yeah, he'll do his best!"

Videl stared at him for a second before she mutters softly. "No way he's gonna win against you guys."

"H-Huh?"

"You guys are monsters. How can my Papa beat you guys when all of you can use some sort of special powers?"

Oh crap. Gohan thought. How is he gonna answer her?

"Oh well, I already prepared that one of you will be the champion." she obviously knew her father is not a match against them. It was pretty obvious and she already knew that her father didn't defeat Cell. As for herself, she knew she's going to fight with The Great Saiyaman next. Winning is already not possible. Instead of worrying about her father, she should devise her plan to tear down the mask of The Great Saiyaman.

...

"Umm..." the announcer tried to call Satan. "Mr. Satan, it's been over 5 minutes..."

Satan stopped and sweat. "Oh no... What should I do? What SHOULD I DOOOOOOOOO?"