Chapter 40: The Palace

Author's Note:

I know I've been missing for two months or more? Somebody asked me what happened to me and I told them I had no time which was my always excuse. The truth is, I'm not lying but part of the reason was that I didn't intend to post even after finish this chapter because I'm planning to post 3 chapters at once for the next one. But someone didn't like the idea so here I am.

By the way, I suck at replies unless I feel the necessary to reply questions. Sorry if I am such anti-social here because I am unsure when will I be online next time and it doesn't even last for 15 minutes. So thanks for the comments. Really appreciated it. I'll try my best to not delay the next chapter. I will try to post it within a month... will that be possible? =_=

I've edited chapter 1 & 2 of the errors I've made. I may need more time for the rest. Once again, thanks for reading. Goodbye and have a nice day. Hope this chapter isn't too long to be asborbed.

Chapter 40: The Palace

They have been flying for quite awhile. Aside from the city that he just saw earlier arriving at the planet, he couldn't see any other areas to have cities. The places around where he was flying were nothing but dried land, blue mountains and a few strange looking forests. "Hey, we've been flying for too long. When will we reach to the Queen?"

"Not that fast." She answered. "The place we alighted from the dimension seed is a bit far from where the palace is. It's not our choice to alight in that area. The dimension seed is not a simple efficient seed which you can alight anywhere you want. It takes the necessary amount f nature forces and suitable land for it to work. We can choose where to start but we can't choose where we like to alight in areas of the planet we're going to." She replied like it was her job. Since earlier, she has been treating him awfully well. If she can be this good, it would make sense that the request shouldn't be something bad. But something doesn't seem right.

What could they want from me? He had been thinking it through but to no avail. It all happened in a rush. How was he going to think? However, he decided to make use of the chance of having questions. "Is this the planet you guys are living at? Except the city earlier, I see nothing else."

"I've mentioned to your group earlier. The Saiyans have destroyed our main planet. We have almost no more of our race since most are living there. We only have a few on the other planets, that's why, we have a very low population if you exclude some aliens that we're collaborating. Even throughout the years of producing many Bayans, it's not that simple especially we don't have a lot of male Bayans."

From the tone of hers, he felt she was talking like it hurts. Is she really that bad? They never really attack us head on as well. But they threatened him!

"The planet was created by the Queen but there was nothing from the start. It took many of the Bayan's half of their lifetime to create just that one city. We may have element powers but unfortunately, everything comes with a risk. It can reduce our lifespan if we use our powers too much. That's why you can see that we only have a city in the whole entire planet. However, we have been getting helps from some aliens we collaborated from other planets. So therefore we'll have more cities and aliens living here."

There was a moment of silent before she moved on. "Is there anything else you want to ask? I can answer as long as it's within in my role."

He has been waiting for this moment.

"You said that you can't explain to me why the Queen wants me. So answer me, the fact you took her soul, keep her as hostage, was it only just to get me to cooperate, or was there any other deep meaning behind it?"