Chapter 15: Back To The Upper World

Author's Note:

As usual, appreciate the reviews! And thanks for reading it. I hope the story isn't that confusing.

Disclaimer: I do not own DBZ. This story is purely fictional and based on the author's imagination. Therefore, as you read on, I'm making Gohan's power a little different, such as he suddenly couldn't remember that he hurt Goku and stuff...

PS: While reading, just a note that Yajiroube's voice actor in Japanese is the same as Uranai Baba (Fortune Teller Baba) in fact, it was also Krillin's voice lol, I just make a little joke in Gohan's words down here.

Chapter 15: Back To The Upper World

15 minutes have passed between Trunks and Clay. The monster is still stuck on the question that Trunks gave an 'impossible to answer quickly' question, and he growled mentally. Indeed, he knew all this stuff was pointless, as all he wanted to know is this familiar looking kid. He can't remember where he had seen this kid in Cell's memory. From all he recalled, Gohan was the only kid that he had met through Cell's memory.

On the other hand, Trunks doesn't like the silent that Clay is giving, and he mocked, "How? You can't even think of that answer? Haha! I bet you can't even remember what I asked!"

Those words from Trunks made Clay flinched as an idea pop from his head. Seeing this kid was so confident, it's worth to destroy that look. "What you've said was take 358975 divide 2475, use the answer to multiply 24.58689, where you use that latter answer and divide to 452.5762, am I wrong?"

"Eh?!" Trunks moved his head back and blinked in surprised. This monster has said exactly what he has RANDOMLY said earlier. Oh my god, his memory is sure perfect.

"Hmp! Don't forget I have Piccolo cells, brat!" he smirked, changing his left arm and forming into a shape of a calculator.

"Ahhhh! That's not fair!" Trunks pointed.

"You didn't say I can't use a Calculator!" the evil snickered and started clicking the calculator with his free hand.

Trunks didn't expect that, and let his guard down. He didn't knew that this monster was also capable of changing his shape into a calculator and it even works like one. Damn, I should have ask something that's not numbers!

"The answer is 7.879540417054564! Am I right?!" Clay answered, and even added all the decimal points until all the numbers that showed on the calculator.

Being the grandchild of Dr. Briefs, the son of Bulma Briefs, Trunks didn't even need a calculator. He already knew how to calculate quickly without needing any equipment. Seeing that Clay's answer wasn't wrong, he left with no choice. "Okay, even if you can answer this, you probably going to stuck on the second one."

"Oh? Try me!" Clay dared him. The more confident you are, the more I'm going to make you see how terrible I am, kid. Hmp, well I guess I can entertain you a little while.

"What is the formula of making a capsule car?!"

Clay widened his eyes. "What the heck is that?"

...

Goten reached back to Satan City and he was looking around the route he was at. He noticed only a few people left hiding behind the buildings before he heard the sound of the police alarm came from the corner. He flew a little higher to avoid being seen while those police cars all drove in full speed all the way to the direction at where Clay is.

...

That question was definitely stupid. "Capsule car? How am I going to answer something that only the genius of Capsule Corp could answer? Stop messing with me!" It wasn't exactly that he was wrong, since almost nobody in the world except Dr. Briefs and Bulma could answer that easily.