Chapter 39: The Way To The Problem & Solution

Author's Note:.

1.) I will not change the technique names like KAMEHAMEHA, GENKI DAMA to SPIRIT BOMB or whatever that is the original name. For 'Kintoun' to 'Nimbus', I may have to amend it.

2.) For 'sama' or 'san' or 'Son' which sometimes Piccolo would call Goku by the surname, or 'Son-Kun' like Bulma called Goku in the Japanese dub, I'm still having a hard time to adjust, cause I watched the original anime, not the English dub. But I'll try to make it lesser Japanese terms in the future chapters.

3.) Names like Juuhachigou/No 18, I will not change her name since the story has been going on for too long.

It would seem my biggest problem in this story are the terms, names, and whatever Japanese original language. I'm trying to make it less confuse by making it in English but there are some things which I decided not to change.

That would be all for now. I'm extremely stuck in this story and had no idea when the next one's is ready to be out. I don't want stop this story even if it sucks since it's a waste to throw all over 30+ chapters away for nothing. Having a writer's block is seriously making me mad.

The only thing I'm pretty happy is that… this is only one of the few times I received proper and sincere comments to my story even though I haven't updated for quite awhile. Thank you for the support. Hope that I won't be pushed be rushed by your comments because I cannot take any more stress than what I am having now. I think I've said before I have the whole story plot already, just that the words have not been type out yet. =_=

Believe it or not, I spend 3 days to write this whole note out. Could only online for a couple of minutes and I have to log out! Damn!

To refresh reader's memory of what happened last chapter:

Videl's soul has been taken. Gohan desperately chased after them. The tournament has gone wild. The Z-fighters chased after Gohan.

To refresh the Bayans and accomplices:

Kuristal

Boru

Gurasu

Ranku – Gohan's opponent in the tournament

Miroi – Goku's opponent in the tournament

Chapter 39: The Way To The Problem & Solution

They finally reached Gohan and see him ahead of them, but he was still so fast that only Goku was able to catch up to him.

"GOHAN! Stop flying first!"

Hearing that, he responded. "I can't! I don't have time! I have only less than an hour before they leave!"

Gohan knew that time was not supposed to be waste anymore. He was unable to teleport because the enemy isn't releasing any out of their ki. They were using their strange elements to flee.

The others finally reached them.

"What did she say to you, Gohan?" Piccolo questioned him.

"…" he took a second. "She said I was to follow her. She said they need me for something but… I don't think it's anything good."

"F-Follow her? You mean where they came from? Why?" Krillin asked confusingly.

"I don't know. She didn't explain the reason. She just took Videl's soul to get me to chase after her."

"S-Soul? Wait, hold on, what soul?"

"… that smoke earlier was a spirit. It sucked Videl's soul and trapped her inside the bottle."