Chapter 29: The Moment Her Power Shows Up

Author's Note:

My computer's been getting weird recently and I can't seem to surf the internet for long. Will post the next chapter here tomorrow at office. =_= Before moving on, I would like to thank for those who read my story. I know my grammar and vocab sucks and it's not even proper English but well, I'm trying my best... since English isn't my first subject which I'm good at.

Chapter 29: The Moment Her Power Shows Up

They've gathered at somewhere the top area as they prepare to wait for the kids division to start. It was easy to see from that distance and standing was even better to see the fight more clearly. Goku, who hasn't appeared for years, finally can't let out his surprise that just got into him. "Wow, this is seriously awesome! It isn't like what it was before and the ring is a whole lot bigger!"

His friend immediately responded. "But it's a pity. The fight has been getting so low since your last entrance in here."

Goku turned back and asked, "So then, why didn't you join while I wasn't around. I bet you could have gotten the champion easily."

"Well there wasn't a tournament held ever since the last Cell game. And it's going to be boring if I were to fight weak guys. Besides…" his eyes turned to his wife and planted a blissful smile. Having a wife has always been his dream and he never regrets being with her though she can be mean at times. "… I have a family now."

While the two best friends were still into their conversation, Gohan who was with them noticed the raven-haired somewhere down the area. She was looking around as if she's searching for something. No… it's someone. Oh great. "Hey dad, I won't be back until the adult division starts okay?"

Goku looked at his son and paused for a moment before he realized what his son wanted to do. "Oh! I see you want to be with your girlfriend! Okay, no problem! Just go!"

With a normal reaction of a teen who's in love, Gohan flushed red. It was so obvious and hilarious that Krillin was trying hard to control not to tease him.

"W-W-What are you talking about? S-She isn't my girlfriend… yet." He quickly blurted and ran away before he gets himself embarrassed further.

"Gee, what's wrong with Gohan? Why is he so embarrassed this much?" Goku scratched his head.

"I guess it's just YOU who doesn't get embarrassed."

"Huh?" Just like a reaction Krillin would expect, Goku looked confused.

He sighed and decided to test his best friend. "Okay, if you see Chichi flirting around with other men, what is the first thing that come across your mind?"

Again with his signature confused look, he answered. "You mean like how Grandpa Roshi always touched Bulma's butt or something? Will woman also do that too?"

A lame signed dropped from his head. "A-Alright and what if Chichi doesn't love you anymore and went to marry some other guys?"

"I don't think she'll do that. In fact, she's rather more obsessed with Gohan's future more than anything else, right?"

Goku does have his point but he doesn't respond what Krillin was expecting from. "Fine."

...

When he was ready in his normal state, Gohan rushed to Videl.

"Hey!"

Videl turned back and glared. "Where the hell are you? I told you to come early!"

He laughed weakly. "I have a bad stomachache you see!"