Chapter 13: Retrieve The Balls Back!

Author's Note:

GV's relationship here is still long way to gooooo... well, I know Videl is not that smart in this story to figure out the identity since I came up with excuses and ideas to prevent her from her suspicious going further...

Chapter 13: Retrieve The Balls Back!

At the east district, pretty near to where the Son family's house, has a huge empty land where Clay is in the middle of it, while at this moment, Goten was hiding in a bush, holding his ki as low as possible. He saw a weird purple creature sitting on a huge dragonball while holding a small one in his hands. When he first arrived, he felt his blood hot, anger rushed through his veins, with the thought that this monster killed his brother. Despite his strong desire of getting revenge for Gohan, he remained silent and control his emotion and ki. Another reason was because his house was pretty near and Chichi may get into danger.

"Pst!"

Goten heard and turned back seeing his best friend behind him. "Shhh, don't talk or else he'll notice us!"

The two of them remained silent for awhile before they started talking again.

"You felt the ki from him, Goten?" Trunks asked with his serious expression.

Goten nodded. "Yeah! He really possess a crazy ki! It feels so unreal! Even a monster doesn't have that kind of ki! I wonder why?"

"I heard mom said that his body and shape is not the problem but the thing inside him. His body is just normal clay but the powerful substance inside him is making it strong. Probably, it's because of that reason why he posses this big and evil ki."

The kid doesn't understand his best friend's saying, but he was pretty used to it. "What should we do now, Trunks?"

"I don't know! I think it's best that we don't make a single move. Judging by his ki, we are like an ants to him! We are no match against a monster like him."

Clay sat there while he swings his tail left and right impatiently. By now, those guys should have collected most of the balls. He purposely placed the last few dragonballs' location as near as possible. "Damn! I should have not place those balls too far! It would definitely take time for them to come back!" he cursed as he gripped the dragonball tightly. For some reason, I feel really uncomfortable. I had a bad premonition that something gets in my way if this don't end quickly.

"Doesn't he seems a bit of mad? He seems like he wants to kill someone!" said Goten.

"I don't know but I think this guy is waiting for Dad and the others to come. If not he wouldn't just stay here with the dragonballs." Trunks answered.

"B-But if he keeps staying here, Mom will be in danger. Our house is pretty near too..."

Trunks didn't answer but just kept his eyes stick firmly on the enemy's movement. He could tell this guy must have been here for sometime, but he doesn't know how this guy managed to come back to Earth that quick. Maybe he did travelled back to Earth in another way so that he wouldn't bump into Vegeta and the others?

However, Trunks was wrong when he thought Clay was just going to sit here and wait. He saw Clay got up and blasted on the ground, creating a hole, big enough to fit about 2 adults. Clay took the two dragonballs and threw it in, covered it with something that came from his body, which Trunks couldn't describe. But it was obvious this guy tends to hide it there and going to leave. "The inhabitants here are weak but at least they seem tasty! Since I have that guy's cell, it can't be help that I wants to kill for fun. Hahahahahahaha!" he laughed and without noticing the squirts, he flew off.