Holiday House

Taylor's POV

I walked down the plane stairs and the second I stepped foot on American ground I felt a pair of arms wrap round me. I smiled at Travis after a long month of waiting and wishing I could be with him.

"Hey baby" he says smiling against my lips.

All I can do right now is kiss him and even with jetlag it's all I really want to do right now.

"Holiday house here we come" he says making me laugh as he drags me into his car and wraps his arms around my waist. 

"What time is everyone going to get here?" I ask

"Probably about 4pm we have a few hours alone first" he says flirtatiously.

Travis' POV

"I've missed you so much" she whispers against my chest.

"Me too" I say as the driver pulls up into the drive of the most expensive house in Rhode Island and the first  thing that strikes me is how big it is. My jaw drops in astonishment even more than when I stepped foot in Tay's jet for the first time. She giggles noticing my shock and offers to give me a house tour as I start singing the last great american dynasty out of key. 

"They say she was seeen on ocassssiooonnn pacing the rocks staring out at the midnight sea and in a feud with her neighbours she stole his dog and dyed it key lime greeeenn" I sing

She laughs happily before making a comment on  how she's just glad I haven't started singing august yet giving me another cue to break into song.

She rolls her eyes at me playfully as we both get in and get changed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I get a notification on my phone letting me know Blake, Ryan, and their kids have arrived. Taylor sees it too and immediately rushes to the door engulfing Blake in a long hug. With the media storm Blake's been stuck in recently Taylor's been her whole support system after going through something even worse in 2016. It makes me realise what a good friend she is. I mean I always knew her friends appreciated how nice she was but the second one of them has a problem Taylor comes running faster than you can say 'folklore'.

I hear a shout of "AUNTIE TAY!" and James Inez and Betty come running up to Taylor and swarm her with hugs. I see her squeeze them then make her way over to Blake and Ryan's baby Olin. He smiles at her and she kisses his forehead and gives him cuddles. God. She's going to be such a good mom and I can't wait to make her one. I just need to propose. I've had the ring for months now and asked her dad for permission when  we were in London.

*Flash back*

I decide as I see Tay and Ky heading out I'm going to seize the opportunity and finally talk to Scott about marrying her. Is he gonna punch me? He's like reaaaaaallllyyyy protective of Tay as he should be and I'm scared as fuck to talk to him. Oh well it's all for Taylor. 

"Hey Scott can I talk to you in private?" I ask 

"Sure, come over here"

He leads me over to a secluded room and takes a seat beckoning me to do the same. 

"Why do you look so nervous, kid?" he says laughing, "How can I help you?

"Can I marry Taylor?" I ask nervously, "I love her more than anything and I'll look after her"

He smiles big before saying "Of course she really loves you you know" 

*End of Flashback*

Tay smiles over at me as we hear a knock at the door. I am sudddenly ambushed by my 3 tiny nieces.

"UNCLE TRAV" Wyatt screams before running over and jumping in my arms. I hate that I don't get to see them enough with football at least when I retire I will. Before, the fact that one wrong hit could end my career was scary as fuck but now with Tay everything seems a little bit less terrifying.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Travis" Kylie pounces on me as I turn around a quiet corner of the humongous house trying to check my phone in private for a moment.

"When are you gonna propose to Taylor?" she says.

"Soon I promise"

"You made me loose 100 dollars - I bet to Jason that you would have by the end of the Europe leg of the tour so you better soon" she threatens 

"I've got a ring I just need to find the right time" I say

She rolls her eyes at me, "Well it better be soon or I'll do it myself" she jokes making me laugh.

___________________________________________

Taylor's POV

It's about 8am and I walk down to the kitchen. All the other adults are still asleep and I don't know about the kids so I decide to cease the opportunity to do some baking. 

I find Wyatt sat on top of the kitchen counter top patiently swinging her legs back and forth. 

"Oh hi Auntie Tay!" I was waiting for you to wake up. "Does your house have breakfast?"

I laugh before replying, "IT DOES, shall we make something though? A little birdy told me you liked pancakes" 

She giggles nodding her head, "Let's make everyone pancakes with LOTS OF SYRUP ON!!!"

"Oh my god yes I'll get the ingredients out"

"I really like your house, it's really big and you have a swimming pool a million bedrooms and a beach all to yourself" she says eyes wide with excitement 

"I really like it too" I say

"Is Uncle Trav still snoring?" she asks completely seriously.

I have to hold in my laugh before nodding my head. 

"Is he going to be jealous I'm making pancakes with his girlfriend without him" she asks.

"Oh he'll be fine as long as we save him some" I smile, "You snooze you loose"

The little four year old throws her head back in laughter as I pour the sugar into the bowl. And I can't help but thinking how nice it would be if this house was always this packed with kids. There's 10 kids under 10 here which is crazy and I hope in a few years their might be able to be a few more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Travis walks downstairs without a shirt on and comes in grinning seeing me and Wy flipping the pancakes. 

"What are you two making?" he asks

"WERE MAKING PANCAKESSSSS" Wyatt screams. She clearly has even less volume control than her father and as much as I love Blake she is not a morning person. 

Betty, James and Inez run down the stairs hearing the word pancakes and I sigh. 

"Can we help flip them Aunt Tay?" James says excitedly.

"Of course" I say. 

"Travis?" Inez says, "Why aren't you wearing a shirt?"

"Someone stole mine" he replies glaring at me in his Cincinnati University shirt pointedly, 

"Auntie Tay?" Wyatt asks, "Did you stole Uncle Travvy's shirt?"

I don't say a word just look at her guiltily causing her to burst into laughter. Travis looks at me smiling as he flips himself a pancake putting it onto a plate and taking a seat at the breakfast bar. God I could get used to this.

A/N PLEASE GIVE ME SOME REQUESTS XXX