The Spark

A/N - inspo came from another fic I read I can't remember any info about it other than that it sounds a bit like this in some bits that I stole the idea of so if you're reading this and it sounds similar to yours I really liked it xxx

Travis - i know this sound a bit forward so forgive me but would you like to come round to my place for a chill dinner and hangout and to get to see you in person? it's okay if not

Taylor - I'd actually love that I was waiting for you to ask me in person I'm in Kansas City for another 4 days and am staying at a hotel nearby

Travis - I'll send you my address come to mine at 6? x

Taylor - Sounds great I'd love that xxx

Travis POV
Holy shit Taylor Swift is coming round to my house - god this place is a dump compared to the ones I've seen when stalking her on TikTok as if it wasn't enough being a hot blonde singer she just had to go and buy the most expensive house in Rhode Island state. I should probably clean this place up.

God where's a mom when you need one. There's no way on earth I'm telling them Taylor Swift is coming over to my house as it would be mortifying if she didn't show up or took one look at me and started backing out the drive.

I tidy things up making sure there's no loose sports apparel laying around for the view of beautiful women. I have 2 hours left till she shows up so go into the shower and wash myself about 5 times before i finally get out and decide to ponder on what to wear.

What does one wear when meeting the most globally streamed woman in the world? God whoever said girls are the ones who spend ages picking out an outfit before a date was lying because I'm pretty sure Taylor Swifts closet is worth more than I am. I settle on a red cotton Lacoste shirt and black jeans. I put on some expensive cologne and text her to see where she's up to

God she's not even arrived and she's already being kind. I hear a knock at the door and see her standing there hair straightened and falling in waves down her back and in a skirt that is too short to get me to think straight and a cropped blouse. She smiles awkwardly at me and I break out of my trance.

"Sorry Umm hi I mean you're really pretty I mean beautiful gorgeous you look nice" I stutter out. Oh my god what on earth am I doing.

She giggles and says "You look nice too can I come in?"

"Of course I'll show you through to the living room" I say walking with her through the house before sitting myself on the couch.

We talk for what feels like hours and actually is. She makes everything feel so natural like I've known her my whole life acting interested in everything I say and smiling and laughing and answering in all the right places. She seems so down to earth which I wasn't expecting she clearly didn't get the diva memo but was still so interesting and All I wanted to do was not mess this up.

She looks into my eyes her blue eyes captivating me and I can barely stop the words from coming out my mouth so I just go for it anyway and say "Can I kiss you?"

She grins then presses her warm lips to mine breaks away smiles then places a hand on my back and runs her fingers down my spine. I can't think a single straight thought apart from "how on earth am i kissing Taylor swift right now" and how this is the best I've fucking felt in my whole entire life she continues to make out with me for another few minutes before breaking away.

I look into her eyes almost breathless before grinning and honestly saying, "Woah that was pretty fucking good"

She laughs, before turning to me, "It's getting late shall I get my security to pick me up or would you like me to stay?"

"I'd like you to stay forever and I'll do whatever it takes to get you to stay here" I blurt out

She laughs, before bending over and reaching over to get the remote, "let's Watch a film then I'll tell my security I'm staying for longer"

"Okay what do you want to watch" I say

"Hmm you choose what's one of your favourite movies?" she says

"Probably an Adam Sandler one, how do you feel about watching happy Gilmore?" I say praying she'll say yes not forcing me to watch something like mean girls or something steamy then walking off halfway through or watching TikTok's loudly the entire time like my ex.

She smiles then tells me about her meeting Adam Sandler before switching it on.

I sit there paying more attention to Taylor then the film which means a lot considering it's got the sandman in it, watching as she brushes her hair out of her eyes. All I can think is how much I'd like for her to be in my arms right now so make up an excuse.

"Are you cold?" I ask
"A bit yeah" she awkwardly laughs
"Maybe I can warm you up" I try and she clearly gets the message as a moment later she's curled up next to me head resting on my shoulder and hands around my waist. It's taking every fibre of my being not to sweep her off her feet right now but I'm not screwing things up on the first date.

Maybe she's just cold but I feel like we have a spark and I'm not letting go first.