Two Lines

Taylor's POV

It was early morning, and I was curled up in bed with a cup of tea, trying to shake off the lingering exhaustion I'd been feeling for the past few days. My schedule had been wild lately—tour rehearsals, events, interviews—it wasn't unusual for me to feel a bit run down. But something about this tiredness felt... different.

A small thought had been itching at the back of my mind, something I'd been brushing off for a few days now. I reached for my phone, glancing at the date. My heart started to race. My period was late. Not by much, but enough to make me nervous.

Could I be...?

I tried not to let myself go there yet. It could be stress. It could be anything. But there was this tiny voice whispering in my mind that maybe it wasn't just stress this time.

I stood up, suddenly feeling jittery. In the bathroom, I rummaged through the drawer, pulling out the box of pregnancy tests I'd picked up last week. I hadn't told anyone, not even Travis. I didn't want to worry him over nothing. But now, it was time to find out.

I took the test and sat down on the edge of the bathtub, my heart pounding in my chest. I kept my eyes on the floor, unable to look at the stick just yet. After what felt like forever, I finally peeked.

Two lines.

My heart leapt into my throat. I stared at it, blinked, then stared again, like somehow the result would change if I looked hard enough. But it didn't. I was pregnant.

Oh my god.

A million thoughts raced through my head. What would this mean for the tour? For everything? And yet, underneath all the worry, there was this overwhelming sense of joy. Travis and I were going to have a baby. I pressed my hand to my stomach, feeling this sudden, intense connection to the tiny life growing inside me.

I couldn't wait to tell him.

Later that day...

Travis came home, kicking off his shoes at the door and making a beeline for the couch, as usual. He looked tired—probably from practice—and I couldn't help but smile at how relaxed he seemed. I stood in the kitchen, trying to figure out how to tell him the news. Do I just blurt it out? Do I wait until we're sitting together? Or do I make some kind of moment out of it?

I went with my gut.

I walked over to him, sitting down beside him, feeling my heart beat faster. He noticed the look on my face immediately.

"You okay? You look like you've got something on your mind."

"I do." I smiled, taking his hand in mine. "I found out something today."

His brow furrowed in concern, but I quickly squeezed his hand to reassure him.

"Travis, I'm pregnant."

For a second, he just stared at me, his face blank with shock. Then, slowly, the biggest grin I'd ever seen spread across his face.

"Wait... for real?"

"For real."

He pulled me into the tightest hug, burying his face in my neck, laughing softly.

"Oh my god, Tay. We're having a baby?"

"Yeah. We are."

We stayed like that for a while, wrapped up in each other, both of us trying to process the life-changing news. Eventually, Travis leaned back, looking at me with this mix of awe and excitement.

"I'm gonna be a dad. You're gonna be a mom."

"Yeah. Pretty wild, huh?"

"The best kind of wild."

As we sat there, wrapped up in the moment, I realized that everything was about to change—but in the best possible way. We were going to be parents, and I couldn't imagine doing this with anyone but him.

"I love you more than anything in the world you know Tay?" he says wrapping his arm around my waist, he has tears in his eyes, "You've given me everything I've ever wanted and more"

"Hey maybe you'll be your mom's favourite?" I say teasing him jokingly before giving him a long kiss.

He pulls away smiling before adding, "Oh yeah for sure, marrying Taylor Swift the most famous beautiful kind talented woman on Earth then getting her pregnant? Jason won't know what hit him"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued.... (Will drop her announcing it to different people and the public asap drop any requests xxx)