43

The handsome and cold little male insect had a light blush on his face. The amorous Ruifeng only had the shadow of Mus in his eyes.

Mus' heart was beating fast.

At this moment, even if Song Lan wanted to take his life, he would not struggle.

That night, Song Lan personally felt the "pity" of the admiral. He was really obedient. He wanted the stars in the sky, and Mus would not give him the moon.

His female monarch was really a big treasure. Whenever Song Lan felt that the other party had been very good to him, Mus would tell him with his actions: "It's okay, you can go a little further, I will meet any of your needs." Although he had been

with Mus for such a long time, Song Lan would still be stimulated by these words and lose his armor.

In the end, he could only lie on the female military officer, panting heavily: "Brother Mus will spoil me like this."

...

The female military officer's physical fitness is strong. After the intense exercise last night, Mus was still able to get up on time the next day, looking refreshed and full of spring breeze.

Song Lan looked at Mus's happy appearance, and his heart was happy, but he couldn't help but want to act coquettishly with the female monarch.

The more he looked at Mus, the more he liked him. He did whatever the female monarch asked him to do, and he was so obedient.

When they finished their meal and dressed up to go out to work, Song Lan saw a familiar figure downstairs of the dormitory.

It was a cold day, and Song Sijue was wearing a simple gray sportswear and running downstairs.

Vino next to him followed the male insect, holding a large cotton coat and a large thermos cup in his hand.

After these days of unremitting efforts, although Song Sijue's weight has not changed significantly, the spirit on his face has recovered a lot, and the whole person looks healthy and lively.

Song Lan took Mu Si and waved to Song Si Jue from a distance, and soon received the slightly resentful look from the other party.

Song Lan couldn't help laughing, thinking that after work tonight, he would go to help his cousin find a doctor to regulate his body so that he could lose weight more easily.

"Li Huixiongzi has changed a lot," Mu Si whispered.

Vino's recent condition is also much better than before. He is very energetic in training soldiers every day, and his face is not as pale as before.

"He will get better and better," Song Lan smiled softly, pinched Mu Si's broad palm, and his eyes were full of smiles, "We too."

Mu Si's lips curled up, and there was tenderness in his blue eyes: "Yeah."

Song Lan's teaching tasks at school are not very heavy, and he can easily complete his teaching tasks every day. In

his spare time, Song Lan always goes to the library to sit and see other areas he has not been to.

When he meets a little bug in need, he will also try his best to help the other party.

He has enjoyed so many benefits and privileges in this world, so it is not a big deal to help these female insects in need.

The only thing that bothers Song Lan is that there are always some female insects who like to follow him and stare at him secretly.

Song Lan is constantly stared at by these eyes almost every day. After persuading one to leave, the second one will soon appear, as if it will never stop. After