36

Song Lan deliberately kept himself away from Mu Si all night, fearing that he would overwhelm the other's wound and cause secondary damage.

He didn't sleep well last night. After getting up and washing up, he sat next to Mu Si with a medical kit.

The recovery ability of the military female is indeed very strong. After just one night, the wound has healed, leaving only a curved scar.

Song Lan gently touched it with gauze: "Does it hurt?"

Mu Si pursed his lips and shook his head, and touched Song Lan's head with his palm: "It doesn't hurt."

Song Lan subconsciously wanted to rub the military female's palm, but thinking that Mu Si was injured and didn't tell him, he still controlled himself.

Neither the cold war nor the quarrel is a good way to solve the problem.

After Song Lan helped Mu Si apply the ointment on the wound, he washed his hands and sat back next to the military female.

Mu Si still reached out and touched Song Lan's hair. The male master was angry, but he didn't know how to calm the male master down, so he could only touch and rub the other's body to comfort him.

But no matter how he shook the male insect's hand or rubbed the male insect's arm, the male insect was indifferent and just stared blankly at the floor in front of him.

After a while, Moose heard a sobbing sound, very light, but enough to attract his attention and make him panic.

"Don't cry," he immediately hugged Song Lan in his arms, his palms constantly soothing the male insect's back, "I was wrong, don't cry, it's all my fault, I'm sorry."

Song Lan, with tears in his eyes, rarely did not gently hug Mus back. His voice was aggrieved and hoarse: "Don't you care about me, female king? You didn't tell me that you were seriously injured. You didn't tell me that you were bullied by Muro and others. You took everything on yourself. Do you think I'm useless?"

He buried his head in Mus's shoulder: "I'm really useless. We have been together for such a long time, but the female king still doesn't trust me, still doesn't like me..."

"No, I don't, I like you very much, I'm just afraid that you will worry." Mus looked at the redness in the corners of Song Lan's eyes, and his beautiful blue eyes were full of heartache, "I'm sorry, I will tell you everything later."

"Really?" Song Lan raised his eyes to look into Mus's eyes. The moisture in the corners of his eyes did not affect his cold temperament at all, but added a precious sense of brokenness to him.

Obviously, he is a powerful S-class male insect, but he is sad and even sheds tears because of such a small matter as the injury of the female monarch...

Mus's Adam's apple rolled: "Really."

Song Lan finally felt relieved when he heard what Mus said. He raised his lips and smiled, like spring filling the branches, instantly warming people's hearts.

He looked a little shy: "Then female monarch... kiss me."

"Kiss me, I won't be angry."

Mus blinked his eyes, looked at the handsome face of the male insect, and his heart moved slightly. He pressed Song Lan and kissed him fiercely.

But although he kissed fiercely, he was completely defeated when Song Lan's pheromones were released.

In the end, Mus was pressed down by Song Lan and kissed.

...

The first thing Song Lan did after arriving at the school was to call the Male Insect Protection Association.