1

The night was deep, and a huge white moon hung high in the sky, casting a clear light.

In the training room of the Third Legion, several female soldiers who had just finished training walked out while wiping their sweat.

"Hey, what do you think Admiral Mus is doing at this time?"

...

As soon as this was said, all the female soldiers around shut up. After a long time, a bug replied in a muffled voice: "What can he do? Serving his stupid male master."

"Hawk, he is the admiral's male master after all, you... be careful and don't scold the bugs."

Snow advised kindly: "Even if you are standing up for the admiral, you shouldn't do this. You are the admiral's adjutant. If these words are heard by the male insect protection association, the admiral will be in trouble."

Hawke grabbed his hair fiercely, and the facial features were wrinkled together. If you didn't know, you would think he married a fool as his male master.

Snow looked at him, sighed, and whispered in his ear: "Although the admiral's male master is a fool, but... fools have good luck, it's better than those male insects who only know how to abuse female insects all day long."

"It's good not to beat female insects, but that fool can't release his mental power! Even if he is an A-level male, what's the use! The admiral's mental riot has reached the most dangerous period... How can he appease his mental sea if he marries that fool now!"

Hawke clenched his fists tightly, his eyes full of worry.

Snow didn't say anything else, because what Hawke said was the truth, and he couldn't refute it.

A group of insects all walked out of the training room with solemn faces.

Admiral Mus was their most respected leader, but now he has no male insects to appease him, and he can only die because of mental riots and rigidity in the future.

Whether as his subordinates or as female insects, they all felt the same as the admiral at this time, and they were very sad.

——In

the villa of the Imperial Admiral, five female insects from the Male Insect Protection Association were standing in front of Mus, supervising him to change into the clothes they had prepared.

It was a red gauze dress that was so thin that it was almost transparent. Mus took off his straight and solemn military uniform in front of the five female insects with an expressionless face, and put on the gauze dress that made the insects ashamed.

The old female insect in the lead looked at Mus's cold and hard face, and a trace of displeasure flashed in her eyes. She pinched her throat and made a contrived voice that made the insects sick: "How can you please your male master with such a cold heart?"

He snorted: "Don't think that you can let you bully him just because His Excellency Song Lan is unconscious. We, the insects of the Male Insect Protection Association, don't work for nothing. If you are found to have any signs of harming the male, you can wait to go to jail!"

Mus still had a cold face and didn't speak.

He seemed not to have heard the words of the old female insect. He kept looking down at the floor under his feet, and his emotions were hard to discern.

"A body full of muscles, and such a dark complexion..." The old female insect "tsk" several times, then waved her hand behind her. The female insect behind her handed over a box with great tact.