26

"Male Lord..."

Mus was stunned and froze in place. His breathing became rapid and his voice was hoarse: "What did you say?"

Song Lan was a little embarrassed and put his chin on the shoulder of the female military officer: "I said, I only like the female monarch."

Mus's Adam's apple rolled, raised his hand and touched Song Lan's back, and whispered: "Then can you try with me?"

This request really humbled himself to the dust.

Song Lan's emotions, which had finally calmed down, were once again disturbed by Mus.

The skin under his hands was firm and delicate, and the black lace only covered the key parts. The white bathrobe was still scattered on the bed, and part of it was still pressed under the female military officer's legs. The

scorching temperature of Mus's palm pressed on Song Lan's back, causing the male insect to feel hot.

The light smell of pheromones was filling the whole room little by little.

Song Lan did not speak. He rarely looked at the female military officer with deep eyes, and reached out to touch the female military officer's clothes, causing the female military officer to tremble.

"Can I?" he asked again.

Mus nodded, with a huge surprise flashing in his eyes, but his expression was still the calm look that Song Lan was familiar with.

The female soldier had long been accustomed to forbearance.

Although she was wearing such cool clothes, she still looked taciturn and could only grab the sleeves of the male insect with her palms.

His skin color formed a huge contrast with the clothes on Song Lan's body. The blue veins on his strong arms looked particularly powerful.

Song Lan suddenly chuckled, pressed Mus's shoulders and kissed him.

Mus was stimulated by a large amount of refreshing spiritual power and broke out in cold sweat.

Song Lan's kiss was hot and strong, completely different from his previous gentle and delicate image. The strong spiritual power easily entered Mus's spiritual sea.

He had no experience and didn't know how to appease the female soldier. He could only rely on his instincts and bump into her randomly.

Mus seemed to have been drained of all his strength by someone, and could only passively endure Song Lan's closeness, and he unconsciously groaned.

The low and hoarse ending stimulated Song Lan to kiss harder. Their breath sprayed on each other's face, and the light fragrance made people confused.

After Song Lan kissed enough, he lowered his eyes to look at the messy-haired Mu Si, with emotions surging in his eyes. He suddenly used some mental strength to pick up the military female.

The bath towel on her legs slid down, revealing the military female's strong abdominal muscles and slender legs. Every muscle was smooth and beautiful, making people want to touch it.

Song Lan put Mu Si on the bed, pressed his legs, leaned down and kissed the military female behind the ear.

Mu Si's eyes were red, and he pressed the male insect's shoulders, his thin lips were tightly pursed, and he was a little nervous.

It was not until Song Lan's gentle kiss spread all the way down that the military female finally showed some impatience.

"The clothes are very beautiful," the male insect murmured and praised.