35

The content of the exam was quite standard. Most of it was what Song Lan had memorized in the professional books. There were only two or three questions that required him to explain his own views.

Song Lan tried hard to recall the laws and policies of the Zerg Empire and the cultural connotations of the ancient Earth, and he answered the questions smoothly.

He only finished two exams in the morning, and there was another exam in the afternoon.

At noon, Song Lan found a quiet corner and took out the lunch prepared by Mus from the optical brain space. As soon as

the exquisitely packaged lunch box was opened, the aroma of barbecue came out continuously from it. Each piece of barbecue was smeared with delicious seasonings, which looked very appetizing.

Song Lan picked up the chopsticks and took a bite. The tender barbecue instantly captured his taste buds.

He quickly ate the lunch cleanly, and did not forget to send a message to Mus after eating.

Shui Kuo: [The barbecue is delicious, thank you, Queen. 】

Mus's video call came quickly: "Have you finished the exam? Is it going well?"

Song Lan leaned lazily on the back of the chair and nodded: "I've finished the exam. The questions are okay. There shouldn't be any problems."

Mus chuckled, and his sharp eyebrows became gentle: "Well, you are really amazing."

Song Lan was a little embarrassed by the praise of the military female, and changed the subject: "What did the female eat for lunch today?"

Mus reported the names of the dishes he had eaten at noon one by one. His meticulous appearance made Song Lan couldn't help but curl the corners of his lips.

He listened quietly, and from time to time he asked Mus which dishes were more delicious.

Mus answered patiently one by one.

There were candidates who followed Song Lan silently around, looking at the male insect's idle appearance and intimate and coquettish tone, with complicated expressions on their faces.

They wanted to turn on the light brain to record this scene, but after what happened this morning, they didn't dare to aim the light brain camera at the male insect casually. They could only sneak a few glances in the dark to satisfy their eyes.

The purpose of their coming here is to pass the exam. If they are locked up in the female prison for secretly taking photos of Mr. Xiongzi, it would be a loss.

After Song Lan finished talking to Mus, he was about to get up and go to the examination room when he frowned at a sudden message.

[You didn't even say hello to your family after you recovered? My birthday is on the 15th of next month. Don't forget to come back then. ]

The three words "Song Qingfeng" were written on the horizontal line of the caller bug.

——It was the original owner's male father.

In the memory received by Song Lan, there was not much information about this male father.

Although they lived in the same big house, he and Song Qingfeng had said very little.

This male father did not treat the original owner badly in terms of food, clothing, housing and transportation, but his attitude was always indifferent. He

watched the original owner go crazy and his insect cubs being bullied by bad insects like Carlo indifferently, and he was indifferent.

Song Lan thought of this male father and consciously wanted to stay away. The premonition of the S-level male insect told him that this insect was very dangerous, and the Song family was also dangerous.