29

"You...how can you be S-level..."

Luo En's face turned pale, and the sweat on his forehead gathered into a small stream, flowing from his forehead to his chin, rolling out a straight line on the loose skin, and dripping on his chest.

"That's the fact, even if you don't believe it, you can't change this fact."

Song Lan turned his head and looked at the old female insect on the side: "You were there just now, remember the agreement between him and me, right?"

"You are a working insect of the Male Insect Protection Association, so can you protect my interests?" Song Lan raised his hand and pointed at Luo En, "Just a few minutes ago, he was still slandering and insulting me wantonly, and even wanted me to take the female transformation potion... Do you care about these things?"

The old female insect glanced at Luo En, who was full of fear, and pursed her lips, and still tried to persuade him as usual: "Calm down first, don't be angry... We will talk about this later, I will take you to rest first..."

Song Lan's eyes flashed with disappointment, and his cold eyes were swept by inexplicable sadness, which made people suddenly have an impulse to protect him.

"Don't be sad... I..." The old female insect panicked.

He had seen many rude male insects rolling around, but it was the first time he had seen someone standing there sadly like Song Lan.

Adjusting conflicts between male insects was also one of his jobs. He had to make things small and small.

A sense of guilt came over her, and the eloquent old female insect was a little speechless for the first time.

Mus put his arm around Song Lan's waist and silently comforted the sad little male insect.

Song Lan leaned back and looked at the old female insect with a cold look: "If my mental power is not as high as his, will he let me go?"

The old female insect frowned and remained silent, but Song Lan did not stop, but continued: "He should pay the price for his actions."

Luo En knew that he had offended an S-level male insect that he could not afford to offend, so he ran to Song Lan, his rude arrogance faded, and he begged for mercy again and again.

"Don't argue with me, it's all my fault... I shouldn't have said that to you. I'll give you all these female servants... If it doesn't work, I'll let you go, and I can drink the female transformation potion. I... I was just joking."

His female servants stared at the ground under their feet with their eyes downcast, as if they had long been accustomed to the fact that Luo En would casually exchange them with other male insects.

The male insect that originally traveled with Luo En also had a face full of indescribable words at this time. He looked at the momentum of Song Lan's S-level male insect, smiled and dared not speak.

Song Lan looked at Luo En crying bitterly, and suddenly felt that he didn't know how to communicate with him...

He didn't have any other hobbies, and he really had no interest in this middle-aged male insect. Even if the middle-aged male insect really drank the female transformation potion, he wouldn't even look at him.

The place in his heart is very small, and it can only accommodate his female monarch.

Just when Song Lan frowned and was about to say something, Mus raised his hand and touched Song Lan's hair, his expression gentle and intimate: "Male Lord, leave it to me, I'll handle it."

Song Lan was slightly stunned, and soon a smile rose on his face: "Okay, thank you, female Lord."

Mus always makes people feel at ease, and always looks trustworthy and approachable.