23

When Song Lan woke up the next morning, he found that Sichen from yesterday had sent him several more photos and videos.

This time, he sent them to Song Lan privately, without @ing him in the group.

The video was okay, at least there were some interactions between him and Mus. But

the photos were cropped by the other party in half, and only Song Lan himself could be seen in each photo.

Some were even at a dead angle, with his face in the entire photo.

...

Song Lan's temples jumped, and he pulled the corners of his mouth, revealing an emotionless smile, and replied: [Do you have the original photos? I don't like cropped photos. ]

Then he added: [The price is negotiable. ]

Sichen replied quickly, with a familiar tone, as if he had known each other for many years: [Okay, no problem, why didn't you tell me earlier, I specially processed it for you, 360-degree all-round photos of Song Lan Xiongzi without dead angles! Only one in the market! ]

... Song Lan gave him a smiling emoticon in return.

Sichen's hand speed was very fast. In a short while, he sent all the original photos and videos.

After sending them, he did not forget to ask for credit and reward: [These are all exclusive videos of mine. Since we may become colleagues in the future, I will charge you less money. 99 star coins for each video, so that you won't say that I don't take care of you when we meet in the future. ]

"..."

Song Lan was almost laughed at by Sichen. He took a deep breath and was about to reply something when the mattress beside him suddenly sank a little.

After Moose came out of the bathroom, he saw the male insect pursing his lips to look at the light computer. His legs that were heading to the kitchen changed direction and sat next to the male insect.

"What happened?" He asked patiently.

Song Lan's hand holding the light computer paused for a few seconds before slowly handing the light computer screen to Moose.

Song Lan hooked Junxiong's finger and avoided his sight: "He has a photo of me and Junxiong in his hand. I want to buy the photo back... for collection."

Mus was stunned for a moment, then shook the male insect's hand lightly, smiled slightly, and asked: "How many did you buy?"

"I only bought one, and I haven't had time to buy the rest." Song Lan lowered his eyes and said.

"Well," Mus nodded, "You don't have to buy the rest."

"?"

Song Lan looked up in surprise and met Mus's blue eyes. Junxiong's eyes were deep and confident: "I can save all these pictures, you don't have to give him money."

Song Lan was happy all of a sudden, holding Mus's hand and said excitedly: "Junxiong is really amazing."

He looked at Mus with love and dependence in his eyes, holding Junxiong's hand and shaking it again and again: "How do you know everything?"

When Song Lan was a teacher on Earth before, what he liked most was encouraging education, and he never spared his praise.

If he hadn't noticed Mus's gradually rising body temperature and red ears, he could have praised for an hour and ensured that every word would not be repeated.

The female lord is still too thin-skinned.

Song Lan suddenly thought of his beloved disciples on Earth. Those students never thought that his praise was too much...