20

The old female insect's eyes fell on their clasped hands, and she looked at Song Lan inconspicuously, with a flash of surprise and doubt in her eyes.

After a long while, he nodded slightly and uttered two words: "Not bad."

Song Lan raised his eyebrows and smiled politely at the other party.

"Come in and sit down."

The old female insect handed the business of the store to the only clerk, Ya female, and led Mu Si and Song Lan to find a table to sit down.

The business in the store was very busy and obviously needed help, but the old female insect did not entertain those hungry customers, but just chatted with Mu Si leisurely.

"How are you recently? How is your leg injury?" Mu Si asked with concern.

The old female insect waved her hand and said, "I'm already old, and my body is like that. Don't worry, I won't die. This little injury and pain is nothing at all."

He suddenly changed the subject: "Don't talk about me, an old man, talk about yourself, how have you been recently?"

When he said this, his eyes were secretly observing Song Lan's expression.

Moose noticed his gaze and said, "I've been doing well lately."

The old female insect nodded in satisfaction. Just as she was about to say something, she heard the clerk's urging voice: "Boss! Evan! Come and help, the customers can't wait any longer!"

The food and drinks made by the clerk had already filled the entire counter, but he had to watch the machine operate and had no time to deliver the drinks to the customers' tables.

Song Lan had good eyesight. When he raised his eyes slightly, he saw the sweat on the forehead of the sub-female. It seemed that she was really overwhelmed.

Evan frowned, obviously not having a good chat with Moose yet.

Just as he was about to get up and continue working, the figure opposite him suddenly stood up.

The male insect stood up and rolled up his sleeves, and raised his hand to hold down Moose who also wanted to stand up.

"I'll go and help, you continue talking here," the male insect curved his eyebrows, and his beautiful eyes seemed to hide stars under the reflection of the lights in the store.

"Just think of it as exercise. I've been stuck at home for so long, and I can finally move a little."

Seeing Moose frowning in disapproval, Song Lan quickly pressed his shoulder again and threatened in a low voice: "Don't follow me, or I'll be unhappy." The

last voice was so low that only the two of them could hear: "Be obedient."

Moose frowned slightly and looked at Song Lan, but in the end he didn't dare to get up.

"Don't move, I'll go..." The old female insect didn't expect Song Lan to help, and hurriedly spoke out to stop him.

Song Lan smiled and shook his head: "You guys chat."

The old female insect looked at the back of the male insect leaving, a little stunned, and more of it was unbelievable.

He didn't have the mood to continue chatting with Moose at this time, and only said to Moose: "Wait for me here, I'll be back soon."

Then he turned and walked towards a small compartment in the store.

The old female insect's calf was injured and couldn't walk fast, but now he didn't care so much, and took big steps.