22

Although he had to cut his hair to take the exam, Song Lan still planned to cut his hair the day before the exam.

One more day is better.

The books Song Lan bought arrived at noon the next day. When the courier came to deliver the books, he happened to meet Mu Si who was going home from work.

So when Song Lan opened the door, he saw the courier worm in a gray work suit standing with Mu Si.

He nodded to the courier worm first, then smiled at Mu Si and said, "The female lord is back!"

The cold voice with a slightly raised tone was like winter snow under the sun, which made people feel better unconsciously.

Mu Si's eyes softened, and he nodded and said, "Male lord."

The courier worm standing aside looked at the scene in front of him in shock, feeling as if he had seen something extraordinary.

Who is this worm in a solid color thin sweater in front of him? Is he really a male worm? !

God of insects, how can a male worm talk like this!

"Are these all the things you bought?" Mu Si asked, looking at the one-meter-high black packaging bag next to the courier worm.

Song Lan said "Hmm": "This is a book I bought on Starnet. I am not used to reading on the screen."

"Okay." Mus nodded, indicating that he understood, and then Song Lan saw him easily lift up the one-meter-high bag.

The quality of the bag was really good, and it did not break because of Mus's strong pull.

Mus turned his eyes to the shocked courier bug on the side: "You can sign for it."

"Oh, okay," the courier bug came back to his senses and respectfully handed the light computer screen to Song Lan with both hands.

Song Lan looked at the light computer with a black screen and asked Mus for help in confusion.

The military female put the bag in her hand aside, moved closer to Song Lan, raised the male bug's finger and tapped the screen a few times, saying: "Just write your name here."

Mus gently released Song Lan's hand and stood aside to watch the male bug's actions quietly.

Song Lan understood and wrote his name on it carefully.

He wrote very fluently, with neat and freehand font structure, as if he had practiced it thousands of times.

Mus watched the male insect's behavior and said nothing.

Back home, Mus looked at Song Lan and asked, "Do you want me to help you open it?"

Song Lan looked at the sturdy pocket, then looked at Mus's powerful arms, and silently retracted his words to find a pair of scissors.

"Thank you, female lord," Song Lan praised with a smile, "Female lord is really amazing."

"You're welcome." Mus looked a little embarrassed and looked away slightly.

Song Lan felt that Mus didn't use much strength to tear a hole in the sturdy pocket.

Song Lan reached out to help, but Mus gently avoided him: "It will scratch you, just sit there and wait, okay?"

...

Song Lan's hand in the air paused, and then he didn't force it, just leaned against the sofa, quietly watching Mus's actions.

As if afraid that Song Lan would reach out for help again, Mus obviously accelerated his movements. He took out the books one by one, and then took the lead in opening one of the books and handed it to Song Lan.