38

The neon lights of the city are dazzling, and the commercial buildings of the capital star of the empire are lined up in rows, making it very convenient to go anywhere.

The weather is very cold, and there are not many Zerg walking outdoors. Mus was afraid that Song Lan would catch a cold, so he found a nearby shopping mall and went in to keep warm.

He himself did not feel how cold the weather was. He had seen too many worse weather during training, but Song Lan was different.

The fingertips of the male insect had completely lost their heat and almost merged with the cold temperature.

After entering the mall, Song Lan felt that the temperature of his body was gradually warming up. Mus bought Song Lan a cup of hot water in the store next to him.

Song Lan drank a few sips of hot water and his body quickly warmed up.

"It's so cold, female lord..."

He spoke in a low tone, hugging the waist of the military female like a spoiled child.

This made Mus feel distressed. He quickly touched Song Lan's back and kept comforting her, "It's okay, it's not cold now. Let's buy a thicker piece of clothing when we go back later. It's okay..."

Song Lan felt a little hot when he heard Mus' gentle tone. Zergs around him looked at them from time to time.

Even if Song Lan was enjoying the embrace of the female monarch, he was still embarrassed to be with Mus in public.

He sat up straight from Mus's arms as if nothing had happened, took hot water and went into a clothing store with Mus.

He wanted to buy some clothes for Mus.

The military females of the empire always wear the same military uniforms all year round. They look good, but many of the uniforms in Mus's wardrobe have traces of damage and mending.

Many uniforms are old at first glance, but Mus didn't throw them away. Instead, he hung them neatly in the wardrobe.

Mus has never been a military female who likes to waste.

He is not sensitive to food and clothing. As long as they are suitable and wearable, it's fine.

Song Lan always felt incredible when thinking of those black gauze underwear of Mu Si. He didn't know who he learned it from...

"This one, this one, and this one..." Song Lan took more than a dozen clothes in a row, covering everything from shirts to coats, "Go try it on, female monarch, I'll wait for you here." "

It will definitely look good."

Mu Si looked at the clothes piled up like a mountain next to Song Lan and was a little surprised: "Are they all for me?"

"Yes," Song Lan nodded and urged with a smile, "Go try it on, female monarch..."

The two words "female monarch" were deliberately lengthened by him, which sounded particularly embarrassing.

Even the clerk insect next to him smiled and said, "Go try it on, these clothes are very suitable for you."

It was the first time that the clerk insect met this kind of male insect who was willing to buy high-end clothes for his female monarch. He looked at Mu Si with envy in his eyes, but not jealousy.

He was old, and he sincerely hoped that female insects could meet such a gentle male master. Even if such gentleness was likely to be short-lived, he would be relieved for it.

Looking at Song Lan's expectant eyes, Mu Si couldn't help laughing. He pressed the male insect's head and then walked into the fitting room with the clothes.