14

"The female father knows... but if your brother doesn't have military performance points this time, he will definitely be sent to labor reform. He is a male insect, how can he do those dirty jobs? If it gets out, he will be ridiculed by the insects, and you will lose face, right?"

Como moved closer to Mus and begged bitterly.

Muro leaned on the sofa with a nonchalant look on his face, crossing his legs, as if he was not the center of the incident.

Military performance points?

It was the first time that Song Lan heard this word. He asked the system in his heart: [Big pancake, what are military performance points? Why do they want military performance points from Mus? ]

[... I told you not to call him big pancake! ] The system's voice was a little weak, [Military performance points are a kind of reward for military females in this world. Military females get military performance points through military merits, and when they accumulate a certain amount of military performance points, they can be used to match male insects, or help male insects offset their crimes. ]

[It is worth noting that military performance points can only be used to offset the crimes committed by male insects, and female insects who commit crimes cannot enjoy this privilege. This is actually an important part of military females trying to please male masters. 】

...

Song Lan lowered his eyes, pinched his eyebrows, and the emotion in his eyes became indifferent.

He hated anyone who bullied and exploited Mus.

"I don't have military points, please go back." Mus leaned back and distanced himself from Como.

Como put his hands on his chest and clenched them tightly: "My father doesn't understand these things either. My father can only rely on you. You are a general. Don't the military have many tasks that reward military points? Can't you just take one? Mus, just help your brother, just think of it as my father begging you..."

Como sniffed and wiped his tears.

Mus's hands gradually clenched in Como's endless words. He stared at him for a long time, and then glanced at Muro: "What mistake did he make?"

Muro is a B-level male insect. The laws of the Zerg have always been tolerant and warm to male insects, not to mention that the other party is a high-level male.

His matter this time must not be as simple as Como said.

"It's just a little conflict with the female servant. You don't need to worry about these trivial matters. Just get the military performance points..." Como just said a few words and lightly let it go.

Mus took a deep breath, his chest rose and fell violently, and looked at Muro: "Did you beat the female servant to death?"

No female servant dared to have a conflict with their male master. Even if they were wronged and hurt, they would still bend their backs and let the male master punish them. It

has gradually become a custom for male insects to inflict various physical and mental injuries on female servants. The laws of the empire will not send them to labor camps for ordinary punishment by male insects.

The only explanation is that Muro tortured his female servant to death, because only in this way can it comply with the law enforcement principles of the empire.

Muro straightened his chest, met Mus's sharp eyes, and unconsciously shrank his neck: "Isn't it just a female insect? This male son beat him to death, what can you do to me?"

"I have disliked him for a long time."

The emotions in Mus' eyes surged, and the breath around him instantly became sharp.