5

Song Lan slept very deeply, and it was already afternoon when he woke up. As

soon as he opened his eyes, he saw Mus sitting on the chair next to him.

The female soldier was wearing a fitted military uniform, with her long legs crossed, and was reviewing documents on a light computer.

Seeing Song Lan wake up, Mus's mouth slowly curled up a small arc: "You are awake, are you hungry? I will take you downstairs to eat something?"

Song Lan had just woken up, and his mind was not very clear. He touched his empty stomach and nodded subconsciously.

"I will take you down." Mus reached out and supported Song Lan's body.

Song Lan:...

I can get up by myself!

"Thank you, female lord," Song Lan whispered.

Mus's hands stiffened for a moment, and the look in his eyes became more gentle: "You're welcome, male lord, this is what I should do."

Song Lan smiled and nodded, looking very happy.

On the dining table, dishes of delicious food were neatly placed. They were all dishes that the male insect would like. Many vegetables were even carved with delicate patterns.

Mus scooped a bowl of delicious star beast soup for the male insect, and stood beside the male insect, ready to help the male insect pick up food at any time.

Cooking for the male master, serving the male master to eat and dress, these were all things that his teacher taught him when he was in school. Mus had always thought that these were useless things, but he never thought that one day they would really come in handy.

Song Lan looked at the dishes in front of him that exuded a rich aroma. Just as he was about to pick up his chopsticks, he found that Mus was standing beside him motionless.

Song Lan: ...

"Female Lord, how about we eat together? You eat with Xiao Lan, okay?" Song Lan put down his chopsticks and looked at Mus expectantly.

Moose took out a beautiful clip and slowly clipped the male insect's smooth hair: "Male Lord, do you want me to have dinner with you?"

Song Lan nodded: "My female father said that I should treat my female Lord well. I can't let my female Lord go hungry."

Moose lowered his eyes to look at him, and happened to meet the clear eyes of the male insect. He stroked the beautiful hairpin on the male insect's head and whispered: "Okay."

...

Song Lan's life experience in the Zerg these days is pretty good.

Except for pretending to be cute and crying a few tears every day, every day can be said to be very happy.

You don't have to do anything, and there is a top handsome guy by your side every day. This is simply the perfect retirement life that Song Lan never dared to think of before!

In the evening, Song Lan finished his meal and curled up in bed to watch a movie. The movie

he watched today is said to be the most popular movie in the Zerg.

The title is - The Domineering Male Lord Falls in Love with Me.

Song Lan: ...

He looked at the big-bellied old male insect on the screen, hugging women on both sides, and felt like he was going to vomit his dinner...

Mus sat quietly by the side, looking at the screen expressionlessly.

Song Lan suddenly felt a little embarrassed, and quickly changed another movie, but he changed several movies in a row with the same plot, and finally turned off the screen.