48

Click -

the door was opened from the outside, making a crisp sound.

Song Lan's body stiffened for a moment, and then he immediately stood up and walked to the living room.

There was still a layer of cold air on Mus' body, and his eyebrows showed some fatigue, looking dusty.

The moment Song Lan saw Mus, his eyes were a little sore. He ignored the cold air on Mus and strode to hug the military female tightly.

"Why did you come back so long?" Song Lan's voice was low and hoarse, as if he was very uncomfortable, and there was a little moisture in the corners of his eyes.

"We found some scarce resources on the way, so we were delayed for some time. I'm sorry to make you worry."

Mus patted the male insect's back distressedly, gently soothing the male insect's fragile emotions.

"Did anyone bully you? Why are you so thin?" A trace of cruelty flashed in Mus' eyes.

Song Lan is already an S-level male, who has such a strong wrist to bully him like this?

When Moose thought of the male lord being bullied by other Zergs, his heart felt like being stabbed by a sharp blade, constantly irritating his nerves.

"No Zerg bullied me, I just miss the female lord."

Song Lan's voice was very light: "Just hug the female lord." The

male worm's answer softened Moose's heart. He thought for a moment, then leaned over and picked up the male worm.

Song Lan lay obediently in Moose's arms, and his pale face made him look even more sick.

Moose gently put Song Lan on the bed in the bedroom, and then took off his coat.

There was still a chill on his clothes. If the male worm hugged him for a long time, he would inevitably catch a cold again.

Moose strode into the bathroom, took a hot bath as quickly as possible, and then sat on the bed in his bathrobe.

The moment when Moose came out, Song Lan had not moved away. He lay on his side and stretched out his hand to pinch Moose's palm with calluses.

He gently kissed the back of the military female's muscular hand, and the faint fragrance of spiritual power slowly released in the bedroom, silently soothing the general who had just returned home from the battlefield.

With the other hand that was not held by Song Lan, Mus casually fiddled with Song Lan's soft black hair.

Song Lan squinted his eyes comfortably, and rubbed against the military female with grievance: "I think about the female king every day."

Mus's Adam's apple rolled, and he said firmly: "I miss you too."

"Have you been well recently?" Mus asked softly.

The wound on his arm was still aching slightly, and Song Lan lowered his eyes a little guilty. After a while, he hid in Mus' arms in self-abandonment: "I'm not doing well."

"When the female king is not at home, I have nightmares every night, and my body is also injured."

Song Lan's eyes were a little wet, and his cold eyebrows looked fragile and charming.

He rolled up his sleeves and exposed his injured arm in front of Mus, and the military female's eyes instantly became sharp.

"What's going on? Who dares to hurt you like this?" Mus frowned deeply, and the pressure of the admiral was revealed at once.