27

The temperature in the hall was not high. The door at the entrance was often opened, and from time to time, insects came in and out, pouring in a stream of cold air.

Although Song Lan put on his coat, he still couldn't help shivering.

He covered his wound with his left hand to stop the bleeding. His right arm with a thin layer of muscle was exposed outside, and it was frozen a little white.

Song Lan rubbed the neck of the military female and whispered that he was cold.

The military female frowned and wanted to take off her coat, but was stopped by Song Lan in time. Mu Si hurriedly said: "I'm not cold, but you will get sick if you go on like this."

"How can you not be cold?" Song Lan obviously didn't believe it, "And your shirt inside is so thin... What if you get frozen?"

Mu Si felt warm in his heart, but still disagreed and said: "The military female is sick and recovers quickly, you... are different."

"Nothing is different." Song Lan raised his eyes and glanced around, and found that no insects were looking at them, so he quickly got up and kissed Mu Si on the face.

But probably because it was the first time to do such a thing in public, Song Lan was a little excited and did not control his strength for a while - the "smack" sound was particularly loud.

Fortunately, the surrounding voices were very noisy, so he did not die on the spot.

After kissing the female monarch, Song Lan quickly returned to the arms of the female military, pretending that nothing had happened.

Mus was blushing because of the sudden kiss of the male insect. He was stunned for a moment, and when he looked up, he met the complicated and envious eyes of several female insects.

At this time, the culprit was still in his arms, humming and acting coquettishly.

Song Lan felt his heartbeat speed up a little, and his body was not as cold as before.

Mus touched the male insect's hair helplessly, and then continued to unbutton his coat and put the male insect's arm into his arms to warm it.

I don't know if the male insect's body is so delicate. Song Lan kept pressing for several minutes before he could stop the bleeding on the needle wrist.

Mus carefully helped Song Lan put on his coat, and quietly held Song Lan in his arms as they sat on the chair.

Song Lan's face was still pale due to the aftereffects of blood phobia, and he seemed to have lost some of his usual vitality, like a beautiful flower that lacked water.

There were also several male insects sitting next to them, but none of them drew as much blood as Song Lan did. The most they drew was only half of Song Lan's.

They drew less blood, but the show was bigger than the other. More than a dozen female servants and slaves were busy running around... There were two female insects who pinched the shoulders alone.

But even so, they were still not satisfied, and would curse at the female servants from time to time, especially when drawing blood.

One of the middle-aged male insects saw that his female servant was in a daze, and angrily slapped her hard.

The pain in her arm brought the female insect back to her senses, and she quickly withdrew her gaze.

The middle-aged male insect looked at the place where the female servant had just looked with an irritated look on his face, and soon found that his female servant was looking at a young male insect, and his face suddenly turned charcoal-colored. A