37

When Song Lan got home from work in the evening, he sat back in the seat of the aircraft, holding a book in his hand, but he didn't open it.

He stood outside the Wensi Building for a long time this morning. Maybe he caught a cold again at that time. Song Lan couldn't help but hunched over and coughed a few times.

"Drink some hot water," Mus handed the cup to Song Lan and said nervously.

Song Lan nodded, took the water cup and drank a sip of water. He felt his body warmed up a lot, and then smiled: "I'm fine."

His voice paused: "Male Lord, I sent Muro to the deserted planet... Would you be unhappy?"

Mus was stunned, then pursed his lips and said: "Why do you think so?"

"I..." Song Lan lowered his eyes, "That Muro deserves it."

"I mean, why do you think I'm unhappy? I'm very happy that you can protect me like this."

The handsome face like a knife was stained with gentle warmth, and the female soldier's voice was slow and pleasant: "This feeling is very strange, but thank you male master, I like it very much."

Song Lan also showed a smile in his eyes. He raised the corners of his lips and shrunk his body into the arms of the female soldier: "Male Lord, you don't have to say thank you to me. I'm also very happy to help you."

"Mus, you must tell me when you encounter unhappy things in the future, okay? I'll solve it with you."

Mus's eyelashes trembled slightly, and a layer of light red was stained on his wheat-colored skin. The pheromones on the male insect were gentle and affectionate, The female soldier could not help but say in a hoarse voice, "Okay."

...

A week later, the results of the ancient earth literature exam came out.

Song Lan took Mu Si to sit at home to check the scores together. Mu Si's reaction was very confident, as if he felt that this was a matter of no suspense.

Song Lan looked at Mu Si's steady appearance, his mind moved slightly, and he approached the female soldier and smiled, "What if I don't pass the exam?"

"You are so smart, you will definitely pass the exam." Mu Si replied in a low voice.

Song Lan raised his eyebrows: "What if?"

He pinched Mu Si's palm and sighed pretentiously: "If I don't pass the exam, I can only stay at home doing nothing..."

Mu Si's Adam's apple rolled up and down, and without any hesitation, he blurted out: "Then stay at home."

"It's also good for you to stay at home. I will support you. I... am very rich."

Song Lan did not occupy the property of the female insect like other male insects. Their property was tied together, and both parties had the power to allocate it.

"I'll give you all the money, you can spend it however you want."

Song Lan finally couldn't help laughing: "Okay, okay, if I don't pass the exam, I'll let the female support me." "

The female is so nice," he kissed Mus' lips hard, and then entered his exam number on the Star Network.

The Zerg didn't have such troubles as network cards, and soon loaded a blue and white page.

Song Lan's name was ranked first, and there was a gap of more than 60 points between the second place.

Although Mus had long guessed that Song Lan would probably do well in the exam this time, he didn't expect it to be so good. He sincerely praised: "You are really amazing."