45

"Why did you buy so many things? How much did it cost? You're spending too much..." As soon as Sokul saw the various gifts piled up in front of him, his eyes widened in surprise.

Song Lan smiled at him and said, "We are here to celebrate Song Mo's birthday."

"You..."

Sokul wanted to say something, but seeing the happy and harmonious appearance of the three people in front of him, he swallowed those unfamiliar words.

He lowered his eyes and took out a birthday cake from his storage space and handed it to Song Mo: "This year, grandpa bought you a big cake. I wish Momo a happy birthday and become the most powerful dancer in the empire as soon as possible."

"Thank you, grandpa."

Song Mo carefully took the cake, gently put the cake on the table, and then hugged Sokul tightly.

The old female insect gently patted the child's back, with a gentle and intimate expression on her face.

In the morning, Mus had to go to work, and Song Lan was on vacation. He accompanied Song Mo in the room to watch dance videos for the whole morning.

The little female insect wore a clean white training suit. Looking at the dancers in the video, her eyes were burning and eager.

Song Lan sat beside him and corrected the papers, shaking his head from time to time at the wrong answers, and then picked out the most outrageous ones and sent them to Moose.

He and Song Mo were each doing their own things, and the morning passed quickly.

Song Lan put the corrected papers back into the storage space, looked back at Song Mo, and found that he was still immersed in the video on the light computer. There

seemed to be more than yearning in his eyes, but also a kind of eager desire.

This desire was not for the dance, but for the dancing sub-female.

After the dancer finished the last move, Song Lan coughed a few times, trying to pull Song Mo's consciousness back to reality.

There are many cases of female insects falling in love with each other in the Zerg.

So Song Lan said carefully: "Do you like that dancer?"

Song Mo's expression froze for a moment, like a teenager whose secrets were suddenly exposed. He quickly replied anxiously: "No, brother, don't talk nonsense."

Song Lan just breathed a sigh of relief, but was soon choked by Song Mo's next words: "He is so amazing, how can I be worthy of him?"

"..." Song Lan really started coughing this time. He took a sip of water from the table and then continued, "Then you really like her?"

Song Mo blushed and lowered his head and said nothing.

The growth process of the Zerg is much earlier than that of the Earth. Many Zerg will have innate memory awakening from the moment they are born. They will inherit many life impressions of their ancestors.

These life experiences will further help them to better understand the world.

Life experience certainly contains the throbbing and perception of love, and also contains the natural love and awe of female insects for male insects.

Few Zerg can overcome this psychological difficulty, and even if there are, it is difficult to find a partner suitable for them.

Song Lan didn't expect that Song Mo would really like a sub-female of the same gender as him, but he was not a patriarch in the feudal era, and he would not interfere with Song Mo's preferences.